User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.
77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;666584 said:
    No thank you. I take it on the fact that Ed is still alive. Besides, Diana is probably going to realize that Lee is a convicted killer, so...
    That may be a desireable quality in this dangerous new world.
  • No... just please no
  • Why all the concern about Lee's love life - living vicariously? Get your own.
  • too much necrophilia in this thread
  • No...
    They're both dead. I can say for sure about Clem's dad, he was probably Bitten.
    About the mom, I really hope so. I wanna keep on to Queen Clem Forever <3
  • Cyreen;666843 said:
    Why all the concern about Lee's love life - living vicariously? Get your own.
    I'm married, living vicariously is all I've got left, better pray my wife doesn't see this, she'll break my typing fingers :D
  • Cyreen;666843 said:
    Why all the concern about what people are concerned about - living vicariously? Get your own...concerns.

Haha, but seriously, the tone of this thread must of just slipped right past you if you take it seriously.
  • DreadMagus;666824 said:
    No... no more "romance" this season please....
    FoxxyFox;666838 said:
    No... just please no
    Cyreen;666843 said:
    Grimez;666884 said:
    too much necrophilia in this thread
    QuarterPounderVlad;666891 said:
    No...
    They're both dead. I can say for sure about Clem's dad, he was probably Bitten.
    About the mom, I really hope so. I wanna keep on to Queen Clem Forever <3</div>

• thats fucked up
  • Bcroft;667091 said:
    thats fucked up
    It's the ZA! The earth needs to be repopulated, dammit.
This discussion has been closed.