User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 55.5K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Vainamoinen;667107 said:
    But I fear Der_Ketzer would rather jump out of the window than let us make him mod. :D
    That wouldn't help because I'm in the ground floor. But no. No mod duty please. I value what's left of my sanity.
  • A make your own Sunday bar bar would improve this place! And every 15th Monday is slap your daughter with a tie day.
  • ryannumber1gamer;667171 said:
    Ah so you have the power to be review horrible movies.
    While maintaining my sanity, yes. Something like that. :)
    coolsome;667180 said:
    And every 15th Monday is slap your daughter with a tie day.
    Would that be slap 'make her wear one' or slap 'physically assault her with one'? 'cause I could totally get behind one of those.
  • Darth Marsden;667181 said:
    Would that be slap 'make her wear one' or slap 'physically assault her with one'? 'cause I could totally get behind one of those.
    I'll get my tie. You get the daughter.

If it is the first we'll take my ugly green one, if it's the second we'll take my good looking light blue one. If it's neither I still have a REALLY ugly red one.
  • Just to be clear you guys said you still had sanity left?
  • ryannumber1gamer;667194 said:
    Just to be clear you guys said you still had sanity left?
    yes. That's how I know which one of my ties are ugly.

Also I was a mod in a forum before and it was small but man the things I've seen...
    Posts by users that were piss drunk and started to insult everyone. I usually sent them a copy of the post via PN and deleted the original and told them that they should post it again if they still mean it after getting sober again.
    Hint: they never did.
  • der_ketzer;667197 said:
    yes. That's how I know which one of my ties are ugly.
    Hit your daughter with that one.
  • coolsome;667201 said:
    Hit your daughter with that one.
    I have no daughter. But I have a kindergarten right across the street. I'm sure I'll find the daughter of someone there.

And to get back on topic:
    I'd really love to get bigger avatars for normal users. 50x50 is way too small.
Add Comment