User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.
77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am certainly not a hater. But No, It disgusts me that Lee Even thinks about nailing her during a zombie apocalypse. -_-
  • I don't believe clems parents are alive and I doubt Lee will survive the end of episode 5 too... So no.
  • I'd rather have Clem's dad alive, unlikely but whatever.
  • Red Panda;667081 said:
    Haha, but seriously, the tone of this thread must of just slipped right past you if you take it seriously.
    I took it as an unoriginal thread, beating an unoriginal horse. As for labeling anyone who you disagrees with you a "hater"... grow up.
  • Bcroft;667091 said:
    thats awesome
    QuarterPounderVlad;667131 said:
    I am certainly not a hater. I hope Lee taps that
    Abel;667153 said:
    I don't believe clems dad is alive and I doubt Lee will survive the end of episode 5 too... So I hope he gets laid before he goes.

Hell yeah!
  • SteveTheBlocks;667313 said:
    I'd rather have Clem's dad alive, unlikely but whatever.
    kinky
  • Cyreen;667328 said:
    I took it as an original thread. As for labeling anyone who you disagrees with you a "hater"... you're right. I think you look good too.
    Thanks bro.
  • Red Panda;667379 said:
    Thanks bro
    How perceptive of you.
  • Cyreen;667328 said:
    I took it as an unoriginal thread, beating an unoriginal horse. As for labeling anyone who you disagrees with you a "hater"... grow up.
    I feel like this needs to be said again.
  • Marleysativa;667382 said:
    [QUOTE=Cyreen;667328]I took it as an original thread. As for labeling anyone who you disagrees with you a "hater"... you're right. I think you look good too.
    I feel like this needs to be said again.[/QUOTE]

I'm flattered.
This discussion has been closed.