User Avatar Image

Xbox360 question???

posted by missingman212 on - last edited - Viewed by 342 users
i was wondering if you need to be logged in to xbox live to play the game after you download it?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • missingman212;667448 said:
    i was wondering if you need to be logged in to xbox live to play the game after you download it?
    Log out of Xbox Live and try playing?
  • Red Panda;667459 said:
    Log out of Xbox Live and try playing?
    i can't because i have not downloaded it yet.
    i was asking because i do not have gold membership and i can only get internet at my aunts house so i was asking if you have to connected to xbox live to play it because if i have to i cant download it.
  • Let me check - I use a 360
  • I doubt you need access to XBL while playing. You just won't have the stats available at the end of the episode.
  • missingman212;667496 said:
    i can't because i have not downloaded it yet.
    i was asking because i do not have gold membership and i can only get internet at my aunts house so i was asking if you have to connected to xbox live to play it because if i have to i cant download it.
    You do have to be signed into your XBox account but you do not need to be connected to the internet. I know this b/c I just tried it.
  • i don't think you have to be connected. like Awesoke said, You just wouldn't have the stats at the end
  • Red Panda;667507 said:
    You do have to be signed into your XBox account but you do not need to be connected to the internet. I know this b/c I just tried it.
    Thanks can't wait to play this game:D
  • Seems to be the case.
This discussion has been closed.