User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 55.7K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Coolsome why are you so random?
  • ryannumber1gamer;667346 said:
    Coolsome why are you so random?
    Potatoes.
  • GLaDOS:Oh hi! So how are you holding up because i'm a potato!
  • Going back to the issue of spambots for a moment, I was just wondering if a mod could say if reporting a post/thread is actually a useful thing to do in finding and removing spam stuff or if it's just a waste of time and effort.
  • How about notify to Twitter/Facebook capability.
  • corruptbiggins;667439 said:
    Going back to the issue of spambots for a moment, I was just wondering if a mod could say if reporting a post/thread is actually a useful thing to do in finding and removing spam stuff or if it's just a waste of time and effort.
    It is useful it helps them clean it up faster and block the bots faster.
  • corruptbiggins;667439 said:
    Going back to the issue of spambots for a moment, I was just wondering if a mod could say if reporting a post/thread is actually a useful thing to do in finding and removing spam stuff or if it's just a waste of time and effort.
    Definitely helps. We appreciate the heads up.
  • How about a feature like for example you write this long post but you hit a wrong button my mistake and it takes you back a page or takes you to your homepage and when you go back the post is gone. So i think like a recovery feature on posts would be cool.
  • Ok that's it i am very annoyed and i'm sure everyone else is too at these bots. We the fourm members have to deal with this crap and the mods have it worst because it's them who have to clean up after the bots and all i can say is Telltale you have to do something about this! It's been around the last month the bots have started spaming more and more and it's getting very annoying.
  • ryannumber1gamer;667542 said:
    Ok that's it i am very annoyed and i'm sure everyone else is too at these bots. We the fourm members have to deal with this crap and the mods have it worst because it's them who have to clean up after the bots.
    If you see one report it that's the best way to help the mods clean it up till TTG can sort this problem out.
Add Comment