User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Were there any big news for TWD on PAX? I can't find any revealations. Just t-shirt stuff:)
  • I voted for the 16th of October, but only because prizes were offered >.>
    Truthfully I think it will release later than that.
  • Keupajer;667241 said:
    Were there any big news for TWD on PAX? I can't find any revealations. Just t-shirt stuff:)
    Same here I've been searching the internet for ages now and all that's came up is tshirts and how they made turkey legs look like severed hands:rolleyes: !!!
  • I'm guessing at October 16th.

Although to be honest I hate this game (not The Walking Dead, episode prediction), I just wish they had spent more time working on this before releasing the first episode, so that they could stick closer to the "One Episode Per Month" thing they advertised.
  • Hmmm Id say around some time next year perhaps, in January. Im sure TellTale would agree that would be a reasonable date to release it.
  • XIM1dg3tIX;667294 said:
    Same here I've been searching the internet for ages now and all that's came up is tshirts and how they made turkey legs look like severed hands:rolleyes: !!!
    It would be nice to hear somthing about it from the TTG people:)
  • PAX is still running. I'd eager that we'll see stuff once they're back home in CA.
  • Hell freezes and burns between episodes so don't expect it to burn all the time -__-
  • Pooter214;666947 said:
    Did anyone else have a huge glitch on the train right after you got it moving? Cause every time i play, the game freaks out and the camera goes "underground" and the train disappears.
    I got this on the xbox, had to restart the save

also picked 'Thurs Oct 18' hopefully it won't take as long as other episodes since Carley and Doug, well, you know.
  • funny how there's no prize for the most realistic option
This discussion has been closed.