User Avatar Image

What did you tell Clementine the plan was?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
So... what did you do?

-"We need to help find a boat."

-"We should go out own way."

-"We should look for your parents."

-"..."

I told her we should look for her parents. I would've probably told her that if I was in his position to comfort her even if it doesn't seem like the best plan.
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • first time- We should go our own way

    second time- We should find your parents

    Third time- We should help find a boat
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667591 said:
    first time- We should go our own way

    second time- We should find your parents

    Third time- We should help find a boat
    Made it into a poll.
  • Parents->boat.

    Poll doesn't show the options the game gave you.
  • Christoaster;667592 said:
    Made it into a poll.
    ok then i just picked the "We should go our own way" since i picked that the first time
  • I told her we should look for her parents. I immediately regretted it, haha.
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667596 said:
    ok then i just picked the "We should go our own way" since i picked that the first time
    Think of it like this. If you were Lee, what would you have told her?
  • We should go our own way!

    You should have seen Kenny's face when I told him we were cutting him loose. Priceless....

    It was the only option for me in my game. I loath both Kenny and Ben. The new folks got a free ride to Savannah, Omid saved me once and I saved him once...we're square.

    I did agree to Clem's request to at least look for her parents while in Savannah...so ...well...you know how that goes...
  • Kiel555;667604 said:
    We should go our own way!

    You should have seen Kenny's face when I told him we were cutting him loose. Priceless....

    It was the only option for me in my game. I loath both Kenny and Ben. The new folks got a free ride to Savannah, Omid saved me once and I saved him once...we're square.

    I did agree to Clem's request to at least look for her parents while in Savannah...so ...well...you know how that goes...
    I picked we should go our own way because. I don't care about the other characters to be honest :P i really don't care about Omid and Christa lol
  • Parents - gotta make good on that.
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667607 said:
    I picked we should go our own way because. I don't care about the other characters to be honest :P i really don't care about Omid and Christa lol
    This is the dark magics TTG weaves with the episodes. Almost everyone you meet rubs you the wrong way. Then you hate on them for a month or so. Then in the next episode, something happens that totally reverses your opinion on them. Christa is coming off like a real bitch in this episode, I bet she will turn around and be all friendly and nice Ep4 (and I think she's pregnant)
This discussion has been closed.