User Avatar Image

Fed up of waiting!

posted by Zombie_weirdo on - last edited - Viewed by 766 users
Absolutely loving the game so far but was promised a new episode every month.....been waiting two months now for episode 3 and some parts of America can get it now but not the UK? Why not? Why isn't it on general release?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't mind waiting either, good things come to those who wait and all that jazz, but not when other people have it already! I don't like sharing at the best of times, nevermind somebody getting something that I want but can't have :p
  • Yea don't buy from sony...they are horrible.
  • Even tho i don't mind waiting, saying this is MS or sony's fault is BS. This is all on TTG as these releases are no where near monthly.
    Like I said tho, I don't really mind the wait, but please don't pass the blame off.
  • You do realize, I hope, that anything they release for digital download has to go through a certification process. Which is out of their hands.
  • Shit, why can't you just wait?

Seriously, have patience. I'm patiently waiting, occupying myself with other things.
  • DreadMagus;667609 said:
    You do realize, I hope, that anything they release for digital download has to go through a certification process. Which is out of their hands.
    Yes, but you don't realize that by the time they submitted, it was well past 1 and 1/2 months, thus its there fault. TTG knows it takes 2 weeks to certify, so they needed to have the game submitted long ago, not mid-August. :)
  • Garland7G;667606 said:
    Even tho i don't mind waiting, saying this is MS or sony's fault is BS. This is all on TTG as these releases are no where near monthly.
    Like I said tho, I don't really mind the wait, but please don't pass the blame off.
    In the fact that episode 5 should be out by now, yes that is Telltale's fault, but the fact that Episode 3 isn't out in the UK PSN yet, that would be Sony.
  • don't games in the UK normally come out a few days after US? Tues/Fri thing?
  • Your recourse is to accept the fact that delays (although not intentional, can and do occur) or stop the complaining and do something else with your time.

A new word for some of you: PATIENCE
  • dreadmagus;667463 said:
    do you want a rushed game that sucks, or a game they take the time to finish that doesn't?

That's rhetorical, by the way....
    episode 3.
This discussion has been closed.