User Avatar Image

[Spoilers!] How can Episode 4 possibly be darker? Predictions?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
I mean really. Lilly shooting Carley/Doug point blank in front of everyone. Kat killing herself because she couldn't live with herself with Duck dead.
143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know how. It starts with a C, ends with an E and rhymes with rementine
  • They have a lot to go off of. With Clementine and the walkie talkie. They can make that situation dark as hell.

Once you find out what happens to her parents, Their fate could be fucked up
  • Darker.... let's see....

Everyone dies, except Lee, Kenny and Clem... you lose Clem and Kenny abandons you.

Chuck the killer hobo chases you through the town Nemesis style.

Lee gets bit.
  • DreadMagus;667630 said:
    Darker.... let's see....

Everyone dies, except Lee, Kenny and Clem... you lose Clem and Kenny abandons you.

Chuck the killer hobo chases you through the town Nemesis style.

Lee gets bit.
    lol Chuck the killer hobo?
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667631 said:
    lol Chuck the killer hobo?
    Haha, I couldn't stop laughing.
  • Something terrible happens to Clementine that shatters her entire life and there's nothing you can do about it.

And everyone else dies in untimely fashion until it's just you and Kenny.

You. And. Kenny.
  • well in Ep we know from the answering machine the dad got attacked by some 'crazy person' and was in the E/R for hours. Im going to assume he's turned, the mom turned and the hospital/city as well or she would have called back at least once. Now this guy is saying he has *both* parents, so it's totally shady to me and I wont be going into Ep4 with an open mind when hitting Savannah
  • Xarne;667641 said:
    well in Ep we know from the answering machine the dad got attacked by some 'crazy person' and was in the E/R for hours. Im going to assume he's turned, the mom turned and the hospital/city as well or she would have called back at least once. Now this guy is saying he has *both* parents, so it's totally shady to me and I wont be going into Ep4 with an open mind when hitting Savannah
    interesting....
  • I know the previews don't mean anything so this could be totally wrong but anyways:

Savannh looks relatively intact. The streets looked clean and the buildings were all boarded up. Even that room with Omid resting on the couch looked well furnished and not looted.

Maybe there is a community occupying that part of the city. This could be a community of survivors that may be a little harsh/evil in their rules and how they act. Then again I just preordered the book "Road to Woodbury" and that was part of the intro.
This discussion has been closed.