User Avatar Image

The Herd

posted by dankirk on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
If the train is drawing the herd of walkers to Savannah, couldn't Lee just put the train in reverse when they get there, then jump out, and draw the walkers back into the opposite direction?
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kelium;666104 said:
    So y'all are saying that this "herd" will continue following them no matter what even after loosing sight of them?:confused:
    not them, per se, but in that general direction
  • I hate the term Herd. A herd is a defense against predators. If anything it should be a Horde, Scourge, Pack, and or Pride. I would go with either Horde or Scourge... A Scourge of walkers sounds much better.
  • Argue with Kirkman then. Remember, we're in the south and people call things according to their background, not yours.
  • Okay, so if a herd is like thousands, what do you can a smaller grouping? A murder, a sloth, a troop, a gaggle of zombies?
  • a gaggle of walkers has quite a nice ring to it...kinda takes the edge of off the situation
  • "That gaggle of walkers tore Kenny's arm off!"

"Those bastards!"
  • Rock114;667912 said:
    "That gaggle of walkers tore Kenny's arm off!"

"Those bastards!"
    "That gaggle of walkers took Ben's arm off"

Fixed it for ya :p
  • Argue with Kirkman about what. I didn't know that in the south predators moved in herds...
  • funyahns;667929 said:
    Argue with Kirkman about what. I didn't know that in the south predators moved in herds...
    Why is it so important? I don't care what they call them lol
  • I corrected Motordead originally, who thought we meant to say horde. In the comic, a huge group of zombies is a herd. I stick with terminology when talking about an established universe. Sure, you can call a lightsaber a "glowy thingy", but everyone's going to correct you.

I think there's a rule to the classification. A single zombie is a walker. Two zombies are a stroll. Six zombies are a moan. 20 are a gaggle. Hundreds are a refinement. Thousands are a herd. Millions are a Romero.
This discussion has been closed.