User Avatar Image

[Spoilers!] How can Episode 4 possibly be darker? Predictions?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
I mean really. Lilly shooting Carley/Doug point blank in front of everyone. Kat killing herself because she couldn't live with herself with Duck dead.
143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Viner16;667637 said:
    Something terrible happens to Clementine that shatters her entire life and there's nothing you can do about it.

And everyone else dies in untimely fashion until it's just you and Kenny.

You. And. Kenny.
    The horror....the absolute horror.....
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667631 said:
    lol Chuck the killer hobo?
    With that hair and wild eyed stare... you know he's going to get you.:cool:
  • Remember when Rick nearly watched Carl getting raped and then beat a man to death with his bare fists? The Walking Dead gets way darker than any of you game-onlies have seen.
  • this may be going a bit too far but what if that mysterious guy kidnaps Clem and he tried to rape her?
  • Only way that this can get darker is that Clem has been in league with the unknown man since the start of episode 1.
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667617 said:
    I mean really. Lilly shooting Carley/Doug point blank in front of everyone. Kat killing herself because she couldn't live with herself with Duck dead.
    I would like to know if there was a scenario that averted Duck being bitten and the subsequent calamity that led to his demise?
  • ellenflowers;667819 said:
    I would like to know if there was a scenario that averted Duck being bitten and the subsequent calamity that led to his demise?
    nope unfortunately just like Carley/Doug's death, it is forced onto the player :(
  • There's not too many people left, so frankly I'm not vested in anyone anymore, save for our main protagonist and Clem. The two new characters I don't know yet...in my opinion EP 4 will be A LOT SLOWER in terms of deaths...looks more like a mystery to me.
  • Master of Aeons;667669 said:
    Remember when Rick nearly watched Carl getting raped and then beat a man to death with his bare fists? The Walking Dead gets way darker than any of you game-onlies have seen.
    dude, what about the second city they come to and that mob of walkers grabs that woman who wouldnt let go of her son and tried to drag Carl in with them...
    that was like, whoa
  • I asked myself the same thing after 2. "How could 3 get any worse than this?" God I was proven wrong.

Oh man, what if we have to kill a member of the group to save Clementine? I mean an up close, personal, bloody kill, maybe with our bare hands. Don't think I could handle that, especially if Clem had to watch.
This discussion has been closed.