User Avatar Image

Who do you think will die next?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 510 users
I sure hope Ben's gonna die sooner.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SteveTheBlocks;667812 said:
    Can't we go with 1 episode without losing someone.
    Nah, Ben has to go- he's weak, a liar and a sneak. I would like to see him die in one of those 'choose the player' scenes where it's something trivial like 'Save Ben' or 'Get an Energy Bar for Clem' and then watch him get ripped apart like Carley's death in Ep 1 if you chose Doug instead.

That or something where you're just about to lift him out of a pit of walkers but instead say some final words like 'This is for Doug/Carley' then let him go.
  • Omid... I mean, come on... broken leg?
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667818 said:
    there are two Lees? :p
    in my game there is :) haha I'm sure you know this, but I meant Kenny haha
  • DreadMagus;667828 said:
    Omid... I mean, come on... broken leg?
    Yep...and I want Ben to die for his stupidity in EP3.
  • Definitely Omid. His leg is getting worse, and he probably succumbs. Which drives Christa to suicide.
  • SlingJawFish;667832 said:
    in my game there is :) haha I'm sure you know this, but I meant Kenny haha
    i know you meant Kenny, i was just joking :p
  • Xarne;667809 said:
    You guys ever get the sense TTG watches these forums and makes descisions based on hate-levels? We all hated Larry in Ep 1; out in Ep2. Duck was a strong second and out he goes.
    Now Ben...omg...I really think they could make DLC out of the many ways people want him dead. Anyway do you think they have all 5 eps already penned or do they modify based on feedback from Ep to Ep?
    I think they make minor changes based on the forums. Carley took a lot of heat over the whole battery thing, *snif*...it's still kinda difficult to write about her, and then there was some teasing between her and Lee at the end of e2 regarding batteries.
  • Xarne;667823 said:
    I would like to see him die in one of those 'choose the player' scenes where it's something trivial like 'Save Ben' or 'Get an Energy Bar for Clem' and then watch him get ripped apart
    hahaha...... I love that! Watching Ben get ripped apart while sharing an Energy Bar with Clem is like watching fireworks while eating a popcorn! :D
  • Zeruis;667837 said:
    Definitely Omid. His leg is getting worse, and he probably succumbs. Which drives Christa to suicide.
    I dunno. The 'suicide because a loved one died' was just played this episode. I think they'll have to get more creative for Christa, but I think you're spot on with Omid.
  • I don't see Christa opting out... she seems far too strong willed for that.
This discussion has been closed.