User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 20.8K users
Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know what, it would actually be nice to see characters come back with a chance of hope you know?
    Instead of just following with the comics and staying dead, with no chance of surviving.
  • SteveTheBlocks;668026 said:
    You know what, it would actually be nice to see characters come back with a chance of hope you know?
    Instead of just following with the comics and staying dead, with no chance of surviving.
    Exactly that's why at least i want a patch where i can save Carly and Doug from the A-Hole Lily and Ben, oh Ben whats not talk about him, because it will be very uncivil.
  • marcu5;668009 said:
    get over it, they're dead, dude. you people couldn't handle the comics.
    If this game played like the comics, people would be in therapy
    btw I just read #100...omg
  • DawgTheGamer;668034 said:
    Exactly that's why at least i want a patch where i can save Carly and Doug from the A-Hole Lily and Ben, oh Ben whats not talk about him, because it will be very uncivil.
    No thanks.
  • Episode? Nah

Patch them back in? Think about what you're asking for - they'd have to rehire the VA's, create new content, and probably remake episodes 3, 4 and 5 to cover it... Might as well ask them to make a new game.

Next Season? Sure - maybe a cameo showing they've survived.... of course, I have no idea how the bullet hit Doug... is it even possible in his case? Carley... might have survived depending on the point of impact.
  • We should all get an Eye-Patch-Carley avatar.
  • Xarne;668037 said:
    If this game played like the comics, people would be in therapy
    Not the point, and people are more angry that there was no way to save her and how this game so damn linear compared to how they described the game originally.
  • Seath;668040 said:
    We should all get an Eye-Patch-Carley avatar.
    Don't steal mine :p

Make your own. :p
  • DreadMagus;668039 said:
    Episode? Nah

Patch them back in? Think about what you're asking for - they'd have to rehire the VA's, create new content, and probably remake episodes 3, 4 and 5 to cover it... Might as well ask them to make a new game.

Next Season? Sure - maybe a cameo showing they've survived.... of course, I have no idea how the bullet hit Doug... is it even possible in his case? Carley... might have survived depending on the point of impact.
    Maybe it is to much to ask, but it doesn't hurt to ask and try.
This discussion has been closed.