User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 57.4K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • It's not that Coolsome i know TTG is busy making TWD but i just think it's starting to be unfair to the mods that they have to keep cleaning up all the crap left behind by these bots.
  • Apparently, this forum needs elevator parts.
  • ryannumber1gamer;667550 said:
    i just think it's starting to be unfair to the mods that they have to keep cleaning up all the crap left behind by these bots.
    Amen to that.
  • Also i have to say that mods are great. I am surprised they can do this. They have to put up with bots,Trolls,People who just joined to say ''TWD ep 2/3 ain't out yet TTG is crap i'm not buying from them again!!!!'' All i can say is Mods should get a metal for all they do and that the To the TTG fourm mods thread is one of the greatest threads this fourms has had.
  • corruptbiggins;667439 said:
    Going back to the issue of spambots for a moment, I was just wondering if a mod could say if reporting a post/thread is actually a useful thing to do in finding and removing spam stuff or if it's just a waste of time and effort.
    I tried this today, and the spambot (which was in a lesser-used forum) was toast a couple of minutes later, so I'd say it definitely helps.
  • WarpSpeed;667565 said:
    I tried this today, and the spambot (which was in a lesser-used forum) was toast a couple of minutes later, so I'd say it definitely helps.
    It just depends. If no mod is around it will take a wile.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    divisionten;667491 said:
    Definitely helps. We appreciate the heads up.
    Of course we do. The only problem at the moment is that at times, eight community members report the same spambot = eight identical e-mails in our inboxes. :D
  • divisionten;667491 said:
    Definitely helps. We appreciate the heads up.
    Good to know, thanks. I've done it a few times already, but I just wanted to check if I was supposed to be doing that.
    Vainamoinen;668113 said:
    Of course we do. The only problem at the moment is that at times, eight community members report the same spambot = eight identical e-mails in our inboxes. :D
    That had occurred to me, but I guess there isn't really a better way right now.
  • Free Pastries. Wouldn't that be awesome?

    Seriously though, the bots are getting ridiculous.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Johro;668173 said:

    Seriously though, the bots are getting ridiculous.
    Do tell!

    image
Add Comment