User Avatar Image

Everybody LOVES.......Who?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
Who will be the crowd's favourite?
84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How can you like the walking gun more then Clementine? Men....
  • I can only pick one?

Clem or Carley... That's not fair! :(
  • Kenny or Clem or Carley or... Fuck...
    I voted Kenny ._.
  • Clem of course, Shes the heart of the game to me.

My friend and I had a talk about this once and if a situation ever came up like this, that little girl/boy would be the thing I make sure gets out alive.

That's what an adult does.

My friend on the other had thought with his other head. The other one just said he would want to be in a group with a Shane type leader
  • well hell, if you're going to add the entire cast, you might as well add Raymond too
    and Maybelle
  • Acadias;668275 said:
    Clem of course, Shes the heart of the game to me.

My friend and I had a talk about this once and if a situation ever came up like this, that little girl/boy would be the thing I make sure gets out alive.

That's what an adult does.

My friend on the other had thought with his other head. The other one just said he would want to be in a group with a Shane type leader
    I'd use a kid as a personal shield.
    :MeGusta:
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Xarne;668278 said:
    well hell, if you're going to add the entire cast, you might as well add Raymond too
    and Maybelle
    Just the team! Although, I would have loved if they had taken Maybelle along.

Honestly, getting her in the RV would be exactly the kind of puzzle adventure gamers would have longed for. :cool:
  • Carley and clem, always.
  • Kiel555;667875 said:
    My vote is for Lilly!

She's alive and there is no chance she will die in e4 or e5.
    I'm sure I will surprise everybody, but I'm backing you on this one :D
    It really amazes me that Carley is winning this. I mean it's not like she is a well developed character or something. Thought Lee and Clem should've be the ones at the top.
  • lol somebody voted for Larry :D
This discussion has been closed.