User Avatar Image

I feel fulfilled!

posted by Point08 on - last edited - Viewed by 854 users
All through this game, Duck has been annoying the hell out of me. I couldn't stand him. From magically starting the tractor and driving it onto Hershell's son (and us out of the farm) to not giving Clem enough time on the swing...and I could go on....he just got on my nerves.

Did anyone revel in the fact that we got to shoot Duck? Every time the dialog option came up, there was NO WAY I was letting anyone else shoot Duck. When I heard the shot coming from the woods, I thought "oh shit"....not because I thought one of the adults was hurt, but I figured they took away my moment of glory.

Now if only I could get rid of Kenny.....
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Point08;668224 said:
    I left him hanging. :D
    lol no way, dude thats so wrong haha
    he definitely woulda went after you first if he turned in the train :)
  • Point08;666856 said:
    I think it will end with a choice....Lee dies, Clem lives. Or Clem dies, Lee lives.
    Really? It's just so damn predictable. I don't believe that Telltale would end the game with something like that.
    Come on, everyone would have seen it coming since ep1.
  • KeijoKala;668466 said:
    Really? It's just so damn predictable. I don't believe that Telltale would end the game with something like that.
    Come on, everyone would have seen it coming since ep1.
  • Lesson: TellTale makes a hated character less annoying or likable, there gonna die.

No doubt bout that :D
  • Anybody else think the thread title is oddly sexual?
  • No Red, only you.
  • I think the detective scene were to remind you that Duck was only a child, like any other. Playful and full of imagination. Like nothing ever happened. I think he was "hope of returning to how it was before" and "hope of returning to how it was before" got shot in the head in that forest right after his mother.
  • Point08;666564 said:
    All through this game, Duck has been annoying the hell out of me. I couldn't stand him. From magically starting the tractor and driving it onto Hershell's son (and us out of the farm) to not giving Clem enough time on the swing...and I could go on....he just got on my nerves.

Did anyone revel in the fact that we got to shoot Duck? Every time the dialog option came up, there was NO WAY I was letting anyone else shoot Duck. When I heard the shot coming from the woods, I thought "oh shit"....not because I thought one of the adults was hurt, but I figured they took away my moment of glory.

Now if only I could get rid of Kenny.....
    Duck was nr 2 on my kill list, just under Larry, and I already got rid of Larry so of cause I had to kill duck to :)
  • man you guys so cold hearted, practically bathing in his blood right now
  • Duck was definitely growing on me as the story progressed -- he seemed annoying and one-dimensional in episode 1, but we saw more of a genuine personality in episode 2 and especially in the beginning of 3. The TWD universe is often cruel.
This discussion has been closed.