User Avatar Image

The Herd

posted by dankirk on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
If the train is drawing the herd of walkers to Savannah, couldn't Lee just put the train in reverse when they get there, then jump out, and draw the walkers back into the opposite direction?
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I do like "gaggle". :)
    funyahns;667929 said:
    Argue with Kirkman about what. I didn't know that in the south predators moved in herds...
    You might want to re-read that. Predators never move in herds. Herds are generally prey animals, like cattle, antelope, bison or even rabbits.
  • Cyreen;668050 said:
    I do like "gaggle". :)

You might want to re-read that. Predators never move in herds. Herds are generally prey animals, like cattle, antelope, bison or even rabbits.

Rabbits? I always thought that was a colony.

Now I've got a mental image of herds of rabbits running around the Serengetti!
  • If there wasn't a boat, I'm 100% Sure they'd find another way.
    100% sure.
  • Cyreen;667785 said:
    Okay, so if a herd is like thousands, what do you can a smaller grouping? A murder, a sloth, a troop, a gaggle of zombies?
    I prefer "Crapload". Like, "There's a crapload of walkers heading this way!".
  • Rock114;665880 said:
    Savvanah looked almost untouched when we arrived. In fact, I had a fool's hope that it had somehow held out against the walkers and was secure. What happens when the herd hits Savvanah? That might be the cliffnager at the end of EP4 :P
    If you remember from the 1st episode, the radio was listing cities. Savannah was declared a disaster area.
  • crash665;668441 said:
    If you remember from the 1st episode, the radio was listing cities. Savannah was declared a disaster area.
    yea your right, good observation :D
  • KMatt;668238 said:
    Rabbits? I always thought that was a colony.

Now I've got a mental image of herds of rabbits running around the Serengeti!
    That's a watership. As in, there are a watership of bunnies crossing the Serengeti for Simba's birth.
  • KMatt;668238 said:
    Now I've got a mental image of herds of rabbits running around the Serengetti!
    Good image. :p

The typical word for a group of rabbits is "warren", but "herd" is proper for a domestic grouping.
  • SideKickin;669227 said:
    I herd that
    lol slick
This discussion has been closed.