User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bread. Rolls, to be precise. Nice ones too, with black poppy seeds. Yum.
  • Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, and another Wavebird (mines worn down over years of using it) for £60.

I think thats a good buy right there. Xenoblade almost has me awestruck.
  • All that for £60? Good stuff!

I last bought a sausage. I am officially a sausage muncher.
  • Darth Marsden;670047 said:
    All that for £60? Good stuff!

I last bought a sausage. I am officially a sausage muncher.
    Yeah in CEX, Xenoblade is £22, Pandoras Tower (limited edition) is £20, and the Wavebird (should you ever find one considering they can be hard to find) was£18.

So I'm pretty happy I was able to get them all in one sweep.

Though I wish they had The Last Story.
    It want to play that one too.

(along with Donkey Kong Country Returns, Skyward Sword, and Super Marion Galaxy 2. Yeah I have a little catching up to do! XD)
  • I'm gonna make you so jealous. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns... for £2. Best bargain ever.

(OK, yeah, it's got no cover, but the game and manual are in pristine condition)
  • Darth Marsden;670213 said:
    I'm gonna make you so jealous. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns... for £2. Best bargain ever.

(OK, yeah, it's got no cover, but the game and manual are in pristine condition)
    There are people in tribes yet to be touched by civilisation that are jealous of that deal.
  • Darth Marsden;670213 said:
    I'm gonna make you so jealous. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns... for £2. Best bargain ever.

wasn't that Mass Effect game with money in it the best bargain ever?
    coolsome;668392 said:
    What is special about the "unseen" version?
    They don't sell it over here.

My last purchase:

• der_ketzer;670264 said:
    What is special about the "unseen" version?
    They don't sell it over here.
    It's just a blank screen for the entire movie. That way, it remains unseen.
  • der_ketzer;670264 said:
    wasn't that Mass Effect game with money in it the best bargain ever?
    That was the best deal ever. You can tell 'cause we're dealing with negative numbers. Semantics!
Add Comment