User Avatar Image

Why Are We All Assuming...SPOILERS!

posted by dankirk on - last edited - Viewed by 867 users
I think we are making a mistake thinking that Katjaa shot herself. Nobody saw her do it. She could have been murdered. Maybe, by the creepy guy on the radio who has been following them around... I wouldn't be surprised to learn more information about her death in the next couple of episodes.
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • no... She killed herself. It makes sense if you think about it. She loved her child more then anything and she just couldn't live without him. Losing her son was the last straw.

Also the man on the radio would have had to follow the train for who knows how long in something just as fast they would have noticed.

Also the man on the radio is at the city
  • I dont know, I mean what would be to gain from killing a woman holding a dead boy?
    Even if they were being watched, neither of them would look like the muscle of the group to anyone
  • This is a really bad accusation OP.

If you chose to shoot Duck, Kenny goes with Kaatja and Kenny witnesses Kaatja commit suicide.
  • If you let Katjaa shoot Duck, she goes off into the woods alone. You then hear a gunshot, and you and Kenny run towards it. Katjaa shot herself.
  • Um, No.... Just NO.
    Impossible.
  • dankirk;668365 said:
    I think we are making a mistake thinking that Katjaa shot herself. Nobody saw her do it. She could have been murdered. Maybe, by the creepy guy on the radio who has been following them around... I wouldn't be surprised to learn more information about her death in the next couple of episodes.
    you might be right bro, I saw him in a screenshot. I think its the same guy who shot JFK! wth
  • I had a thought that Kenny killed Katjaa but it would make no sense at all, and there is the option to just let Katjaa go into the woods alone with Duck and Kenny stays with you and she still kills herself.
  • ZacTB;668636 said:
    I had a thought that Kenny killed Katjaa but it would make no sense at all, and there is the option to just let Katjaa go into the woods alone with Duck and Kenny stays with you and she still kills herself.
    That's what I wanted to say. I'm just a dumb lazy fat fuck, So thanks for clearing that out.
  • QuarterPounderVlad;668640 said:
    That's what I wanted to say. I'm just a dumb lazy fat fuck, So thanks for clearing that out.
    You have ranch dip on your shirt.
  • Kenny was right behind her and witnessed it. Unless he pulled the trigger. DUN DUN DUNNNNN
This discussion has been closed.