User Avatar Image

Why are they going to a city?

posted by nuclear7 on - last edited - Viewed by 509 users
I am loving the game so far but you really have to wonder about the logic of going to a city in a ZA. You would think that you would want to go to a place that had a small population prior to the outbreak. There must be smaller towns along the coast where you could pick up a boat.
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Xarne;667830 said:
    In their defense:
    1- This is the very start of the ZA, it would make sense that people would crowd there since cops and supplies would be more available
    2- They clearly never read the comics =)
    They're three months in. Macon's uninhabitable, nobody wants to go anywhere near Atlanta. If there was civilisation left they'd have seen something from the government other than a handful of abandoned vehicles, three zombies in FRS jackets and one in a flight suit (speaking of which, is the FRS from the comics). All I can think of is that Kenny's dead set on a boat, and getting one in Savannah is a Hail Mary play.
  • Both episodes are in Savannah... In episode 4 they will start in the south & episode 5 they have to go all the way up to the north. Behind the "Marsh House" will be the boat because there is water.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Because I'd puke if I had to see another farm house. ;)
  • Aim for the compost heap.
  • Vainamoinen;668218 said:
    Because I'd puke if I had to see another farm house. ;)
    Lol, that's for sure.
  • DreadMagus;667834 said:
    Because that's where the train goes?

It's not like it can go off the rails.
    This answers the original question. Seriously, they have no choice.
  • Master of Aeons;668031 said:
    They're idiots. The boat is Kenny's idea. He's an idiot. Lee isn't saying to stay out of populated areas. In fact, they've never been to a city. They don't know any better. And they're idiots.
    Kenny is NOT An idiot.
    You must love him.
  • DreadMagus;667834 said:
    Because that's where the train goes?

It's not like it can go off the rails.
    Where we're going we don't need rails!
  • They've had enough zombie killing and Lee is looking for some Alize so they are going to hit downtown Savanah and check out the city's nightlife and club scene...YEA!
  • darham175;668910 said:
    where we're going we don't need rails!
    lol!
This discussion has been closed.