User Avatar Image

Omid a peedo???

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 580 users
Ok i did not think of it until a friend of mine who plays walking dead said hey that guy Omid over excited about Clem clem. So do you think he has peedo potential or he just excited to see a kid around?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think him and Christa are expecting thats why they are looking for the 'right' type of people be roll with- people with kids
  • Xarne;669292 said:
    i think him and Christa are expecting thats why they are looking for the 'right' type of people be roll with- people with kids
    Good point they might be expecting and he over joy to see a child around.
  • My Lee couldn't care less about them :D if you can leave Omid in Ep 4 im going too :p
  • Zombies are Awesome!;669317 said:
    My Lee couldn't care less about them :D if you can leave Omid in Ep 4 im going too :p

Yes my Ass Hoe Lee would vote to leave Omid lol:p
  • AceStarr;669361 said:
    Yes my Ass Hoe Lee would vote to leave Omid lol:p
    since my Lee lost his love (Carley) he is now dead on the inside. and doesn't care about anyone except Clem now
  • Zombies are Awesome!;669363 said:
    since my Lee lost his love (Carley) he is now dead on the inside. and doesn't care about anyone except Clem now
    Yes my mission now is to make Ben feel like crap LOL:eek:
  • AceStarr;669367 said:
    Yes my mission now is to make Ben feel like crap LOL:eek:
    my mission is too kill him :p or tell Kenny that Ben caused it all and watch him kill him.
  • Maybe ohmid is the voice on the radio they want to go to savannah so they rigged the truck in the way and got info about everyone from the radio and Christa talking to clem
  • I think a paedophile would be more subtle about, like chuck's comment about clem. Omid was way too forwards about something that would get him ostracised if it were the case.
  • Googolplexbyte;669380 said:
    I think a paedophile would be more subtle about, like chuck's comment about clem. Omid was way too forwards about something that would get him ostracised if it were the case.

Yeah Im thinking he just happy to see a kid around.
This discussion has been closed.