User Avatar Image

Season 1 Ending Predictions

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I think Lee will die at the end of season 1 as a sacrifice for Clem and in season 2 you will play as Clem but she will be older. 10+ years later

She will mention about Lee through her play through experience and has constant dreams of Lee sacrificing himself for her and him guiding her how to be more of a survivalist.

Giving away a full The Walking Dead Video Game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMeiRYG8dg
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 10+ yrs later it wont be TWD game, it will be an all-walker reality show because all human life is gone brah
  • I think I might know what we've got to see in season 2. Everybody dies and we've got to control walker Lee who takes care of the walker Clam.
  • Maugly;668777 said:
    I think I might know what we've got to see in season 2. Everybody dies and we've got to control walker Lee who takes care of the walker Clam.
    Hell, just dig up the entire original crew and have them eat their way back to Macon from Savannah. We'll call it TWD Season 2: The other side of the fence
  • And you gotta save them from becoming human again.
  • I hope they do what needs to be done to make this season a good story. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to start a second season with a new protagonist in a new situation running parallel to Lee and Clem in Kirkman's storyline, maybe pulling in different characters from the comics in the same prequel style. Everybody has a back story and everybody struggles. Just tell me a good story.
  • NukemDukem;669499 said:
    they all die!
    I dont know where it went but, ya, it's either kill everyone off or destroy the Earth...there's no other way to top the house-cleaning we saw in Ep 3
  • I would like to see a continuation of Lee and Clementine. After the time and emotional investment into the two, I would hate to start over again with a new group. If you follow all of the Walking Dead media, we are already following three groups: the comics, the show (while similar, does differ from the comics), and now the game. Adding a fourth story line just begins to become a bit much. Just my opinion.

As for the ending, I do see a final situation where Lee has to save Clementine and it does become one or the other; however, if Kenny was "played right" he would finally step in, redeeming himself for his non-actions so far, and sacrifice himself to save Lee and Clementine.
  • Yes id love to see Lee ,Clem maybe even Kenny return for a season 2
  • AceStarr;669598 said:
    Yes id love to see Lee ,Clem maybe even Kenny return for a season 2
    Kenny & Omar curses too much for me to want them alive
This discussion has been closed.