User Avatar Image

We want TOMI on XBL !!!!!

posted by Fliter on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
I am maybe the only one on earth that is waiting for TOMI on XBL since the original release...

Why?!?! Because I have enjoyed so much playng S&M on the sofa with the joypad that I i just consider this as the only way to play TOMI...

Now TOMI has been released on PSN...

I WANT TOMI x MY XBOX360!!!

I am the only one here?!?!

What is that? It is an exclusive agreement with Sony?

It is incredible... xbox360 has only taken old & already (long time) released TellTale games...
PS3 get S&M3 and now TOMI....

Bad move Telltale...
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Eff One;360901 said:
    I think it should have been released on the 360 as well, and as I have said elsewhere it probably will. Us Xbox users will just have to wait a bit longer, just as PS3 users had to wait a while for the GTAIV episodic packs...
    You know what? You're okay, kid.
  • SHODANFreeman;360956 said:
    You know what? You're okay, kid.
    Cheers, dude. :D
  • I do find the whole situation odd. Sam and Max S1+2 on XBLA, Sam and Max S3 on PSN? The 2 Monkey Island games on XBLA AND PSN, but no TOMI for 360, even though its on PS3 AND Wii? It's like everyone's missing out a little bit, even the PS3 owners for not having the first two seasons of Sam and Max. Surely the demand is pretty high, so they should expand to bring all these games to all platforms before its too late...
  • I really want Tales of Monkey Island on the Xbox 360 now. I emailed the info email address of TellTale Games to see if there has been any development on it. Now I am just awaiting a response. I will post the response here if and when it gets to me.
  • LilPanik;505560 said:
    I really want Tales of Monkey Island on the Xbox 360 now. I emailed the info email address of TellTale Games to see if there has been any development on it. Now I am just awaiting a response. I will post the response here if and when it gets to me.
    Telltale did say they created a deal with Microsoft. Many people say that Tales would most likely be in that deal considering how popular it is.
  • So, now Telltale are up to episode 3 with The Walking Dead on Xbox, what was the reason again that ToMI was never given a release on that platform?! :confused:
  • Here's my back story, I'm nearly 30 years old and I have grown up with computer games. I had an Amiga 500 as a kid... I played MI1 & 2 and loved them, all 11 floppy disks required per game. We had a dodgy Windows 95 PC that couldn't run anything but I insisted we had to have MI3 & 4.

As far as consoles go I got a NES for xmas 1989, I've had a SNES, N64 and Gamecube. I switched it up after that and bought an Xbox and after that an Xbox 360. My present day gaming habits involve countless hours roaming the Xbox Arcade for old games I remember from my childhood!

So when I saw LucasArts' remastered releases of the original two MI games I couldn't believe it! I got both straight away. Now, one day I saw news of TTG's ToMI and thought yeah okay I'll give it a go. Which self-respecting MI fan wouldn't have! I downloaded it on my mac played it and loved it. Telltale did a great job! But it was a gateway drug for me. I downloaded Back to the Future on my mac, based on my ToMI experience. I downloaded both of the available Sam & Max games on xbox, played them, loved them. I regressed in age and downloaded the first Wallace & Gromit game on xbox and found it surprisingly enjoyable. And of course, I have played through the entire Walking Dead series on the xbox and thought it was the best TTG effort to date....

So what do I play now!? Ideally an xbox version of MI3 but I know that is a matter for a LucasArts forum! There has been no news of any kind of ToMI port to xbox live. I'm making a really long-winded point here but basically... I am a console gamer first and mac user second and I really want to me able to play ToMI on my xbox. My sister has it downloaded on her Wii, so why can't they manage it on the xbox!

I have a massive wish to see Curse of Monkey Island and Grim Fandango on xbla but I will navigate to the relevant forums before I start ranting about those old beauties.
  • In reply to thebeerdr

Here's my back story, I'm nearly 30 years old and I have grown up with computer games. I had an Amiga 500 as a kid... I played MI1 & 2 and loved them, all 11 floppy disks required per game. link

I can't believe I wrote that over a year ago and there has been no new comments since!

I've enjoyed two birthdays in that time!!

I know Telltale must be extremely busy with TWD S2 and TWAU not to mention revealing Borderlands but I would just like to say AGAIN, that there are some xbox owners (myself included) that would still really like to play this game!!

I know it can't be the top priority, but it's not cool feeling like they have shelved it... permanently.

• In reply to thebeerdr

I can't believe I wrote that over a year ago and there has been no new comments since! I've enjoyed two birthdays in that time!! link

Happy Birthday......twice!

• In reply to tana

Happy Birthday......twice! link

lol thank you... I've saved you some cake!

Add Comment