User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is there any news from the walking dead at pax prime I haven't found any news and when will playing dead live be up ??
  • Tues Sept 25 the zombies told me
  • Fri Oct 19, but most likely later like many have already said.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    XIM1dg3tIX;668187 said:
    Is there any news from the walking dead at pax prime I haven't found any news and when will playing dead live be up ??
    I doubt it will be up in its entirety, but judging from experience, Telltale video magician Shaun Finney (forum name: Shauntron) needs a few days to cut this into sizable bits, preferably with one of his trademark fights in.
  • Not sure when to guess, hell freezing? I hope not, but take yer time. I'd rather wait longer for satisfaction, than get it sooner but broke.
  • Pooter214;666947 said:
    Did anyone else have a huge glitch on the train right after you got it moving? Cause every time i play, the game freaks out and the camera goes "underground" and the train disappears.
    Im on pc, did't see that, but Duck goes invisible in Kat's arms for a scene.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7w5JfsGlVA&feature=g-all-u

While you guys wait here is more State of Decay - fort building, team survival etc, it's like a 3D Project Zomboid.
  • I'm guessing Ep 4 will be released on October 31, but the poll doesn't go that far :(

It's obviously not coming tommorow, so can we get rid of some of the earlier options and expand the end of the poll?

Thanks either way.
  • I said the 19th. I think they have a small shot at making that a possibility.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    XIM1dg3tIX;668187 said:
    Is there any news from the walking dead at pax prime I haven't found any news and when will playing dead live be up ??
    It's not a lot, but I did manage to post a few pics up in the Come Play Dead With Us at PAX thread! I've seen some third-party interviews around on the 'net too.
    Vainamoinen;668303 said:
    I doubt it will be up in its entirety, but judging from experience, Telltale video magician Shaun Finney (forum name: Shauntron) needs a few days to cut this into sizable bits, preferably with one of his trademark fights in.
    Truth. He was late to drinks on Saturday night because he was doing some magical jiggery-pokery with video footage.
This discussion has been closed.