User Avatar Image

Is there any chance we'll control Max in Season Three?

posted by Diduz on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Is there any chance we'll be able to control Max in Season Three? That would be a giant leap in the series. I guess Telltale already owns some routines that manage the simultaneous control of several characters (see Bone The Great Cow Race). ;)
Of course Max has got no inventory, but... well... you know, he keeps his gun SOMEWHERE. :p

If you've already talked about this, feel free to lock the thread. I've not been hanging around these forums for a while.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it has already been discussed here...and probably in some other locations..
  • You control Max in Raving Dead
  • wisp;67011 said:
    it has already been discussed here...and probably in some other locations..
    Got it, I missed the thread because the poll was actually asking for something different.
    I know you can control Max in 203, but I want something more. :D
  • are you sure you (or anybody else) can handle more??:D
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    I don't think the universe....erm, world is prepared to handle Max.
  • I have the feeling that if more than a few minutes of controlling Max were allotted, Max would suddenly stop paying attention to our commands and start walking around on his own.
  • That, and what would you accomplish controlling Max... besides creating destruction.
  • leon101;67040 said:
    That, and what would you accomplish controlling Max... besides creating destruction.
    Why exactly do you think I'd want to control Max in the first place?

    "You call it overzealous, I call it thorough."
  • Diduz;67014 said:
    Got it, I missed the thread because the poll was actually asking for something different.
    and this thread's title is more to the point? XD


    anyway, as awesome as it would be to control max (in theory), i don't think it would work out. for starters, it would ruin the "wander around aimlessly" style that fits max so well. not to mention that, in order to get through a game, we'd probably need to do many things that are very un-max-like.

    i'd also like to point out, max has often had his own ideas on how to do things, but sam always stops him. if we were max, that would be a problem. and if sam wasn't there to stop max... *shudder*
  • MaxFan;67119 said:
    Why exactly do you think I'd want to control Max in the first place?

    "You call it overzealous, I call it thorough."
    Cause' you're crazy? :D
Add Comment