User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zombies are Awesome!;670280 said:
    Carley is dominating the poll, and she should cause i agree. I was shocked beyond belief when it happened
    Oh well. Just different opinions I guess. I've yet to do a playthrough where I save Carley, I plan on doing that after I finish all 5 episodes. But I don't know, I feel like Doug deserves a bit more attention, he was a very cool guy, and as I've stated on more threads than I can remember, I almost cried when Lilly shot him, but still couldn't bring myself to be mad on neither her nor Ben...
  • Viser;670285 said:
    Oh well. Just different opinions I guess. I've yet to do a playthrough where I save Carley,
    oh...you'll be in for a surprise. I know you like Doug but you'll see the devs clearly spent their time on Carley
  • Other: Lee axing his brother was the most emotionally charged death scene for me.
  • Skythe1908;670326 said:
    Other: Lee axing his brother was the most emotionally charged death scene for me.
    Really? I find that interesting... we didn't get to know Lee's brother and family that much, so all I could do was feel a little sorry that Lee had to do that, but nothing else, really.
  • Is the first time I feel sad, nervous and shocked by a character in a game die! Carley was the one who always saved lee, the person I trusted most (Clementine too), because until now I'm sad ...
    But see kenny crying and kaatja dead beside him, and duck!that was sad too!
  • Xarne;670262 said:
    I thought Doug was gonna build us a laser-guided walker killer or some anti-walker grenades...something McGuyver-ish. I was all 'ha! everyone picked Carley, lets show them, Doug!'...nothin.
    When I replayed it with Carly; omg; so much interaction- she seems alive and part of the group.
    Whoops.
  • lol ur going to video game hell
  • I'm taking all of you with me! *drinks nitroglycerine*
  • Carley's and Ducks death were the most emotional for me. Kinda thought she said what she did cause knew Lee had her back. Doubt anyone expected Lilly to do what she did. I was shocked and had to pause the game for awhile but when Duck died I almost started bawling. I didnt shoot him fast enough and he actually turned! So sad :(
  • 2 people voted for Jolene :)
This discussion has been closed.