User Avatar Image

Season 1 Ending Predictions

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I think Lee will die at the end of season 1 as a sacrifice for Clem and in season 2 you will play as Clem but she will be older. 10+ years later

She will mention about Lee through her play through experience and has constant dreams of Lee sacrificing himself for her and him guiding her how to be more of a survivalist.

Giving away a full The Walking Dead Video Game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMeiRYG8dg
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee gets bitten. Clem has to put him down.. but only if you taught her correctly. If not, Lee munches on her face as a zombie. :O
  • I guessed that too. And the inverse.
  • AceStarr;669598 said:
    Yes id love to see Lee ,Clem maybe even Kenny return for a season 2
    If Lee comes back for season 2, he better be the REAL leader this time, as he'll have experience dealing with them this time. I kept waiting for him to be like 'enough is enough'; punch kenny; slap Lily and assume control...he never did.

Short of that- BRAND NEW CAST (and no kids at all, not main character types)
  • NukemDukem;667161 said:
    I think Lee will die at the end of season 1 as a sacrifice for Clem and in season 2 you will play as Clem but she will be older. 10+ years later

She will mention about Lee through her play through experience and has constant dreams of Lee sacrificing himself for her and him guiding her how to be more of a survivalist.

Giving away a full The Walking Dead Video Game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMeiRYG8dg
    i really dont see that happening least not the 10 years later thing.
  • I’m sticking with what I want: a real shit-hits-the-fan zombie attack like Beside The Dying Fire.
  • Everybody lives and they find a cure.
  • Clem's parents die, as well as the rest of the group after a massive zombie attack. Only Clem and Lee are alive.

Clem: What happens now?

Lee:
    1. "I don't know..."
    2. "We move forward."
    3. "We need to find more survivors."
    4. "..."

...Which paves the way for season 2.
  • Zeruis;670629 said:
    Clem's parents die, as well as the rest of the group after a massive zombie attack. Only Clem and Lee are alive.

Clem: What happens now?

Lee:
    1. "I don't know..."
    2. "We move forward."
    3. "We need to find more survivors."
    4. "..."

...Which paves the way for season 2.
    That kind of goes towards what I said.
  • Lee, Kenny, and Clem all ride magical ponies into the sunset with rainbows in the background and some soothing music plays :D
  • Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf?
This discussion has been closed.