User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zombies are Awesome!;670862 said:
    No he won't Kenny is my boy! he would never do that, i always got his back!
    Like when you didnt back him at Hershels farm after Sean dies (Ep2)
    Like when you first enter the drugstore and Larry confronts Duck? (Ep2)
    Like at the start of Ep2 when you dont agree with him he throws it back?
    Anytime you dont blindly back him for your own personal reasons/beliefs best believe you'll get a reminder of it in the next ep- I know I have haha
  • Xarne;670877 said:
    Like when you didnt back him at Hershels farm after Sean dies (Ep2)
    Like when you first enter the drugstore and Larry confronts Duck? (Ep2)
    Like at the start of Ep2 when you dont agree with him he throws it back?
    Anytime you dont blindly back him for your own personal reasons/beliefs best believe you'll get a reminder of it in the next ep- I know I have haha
    good thing i always back him :p
  • I was sad to see Kaatja go the way she did. I mean, there was no time to mourn over Carley because she died suddenly.

The whole Kaatja / Duck scene was build up slowly until it reached to a climax. That was pretty intense. I was prepared to lose Duck, but Kaatja - I didn't expect to lose her the way I did. It was very upsetting, hence, she gets my vote.
  • Duck and Carley have the Saddest deathes IMO

But hey,... Its just a game :D
  • The poor prego cow
  • Xarne;670972 said:
    RIP Maybelle
    She was soon to be a Madre...I apologize, my Spanish nature escapes me when i am besides myself.
  • Katjaa. That was just sad.... she probably felt hopeless now that her son was about to die... i felt sad that she died :(
  • Doug for me, It was the only part of the game that made me jump in anger at Lilly
  • As deeply sad as this game has made me on occasion, it hasn't made me cry yet, which I find kinda odd considering I bawled when Max died (not when they stole his brain). Someone really needed to knock Lilly on her butt, though.
    Master of Aeons;670857 said:
    What? Who's birthday is it? Did I miss cake? Was there a story about girls night out? I still get cake, right?
    Yes.
This discussion has been closed.