User Avatar Image

Is this game worth playing still?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Like title says.
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Motordead;671293 said:
    Like title says.
    What kind of question is that, of course it is. What because your fav character died your annoyed look in a ZA things it'll happen and if your annoyed because of the choices then yeah I feel your pain but just wait until ep.4 okay there is going to be something happening trust me, all choices will be needed and you better have made some good ones
  • 3rd option please: this game does not stand for what it claims, but I'll buy next ep anyway.
  • Ultraa;671307 said:
    What kind of question is that, of course it is. What because your fav character died your annoyed look in a ZA things i'll happen and if your annoyed because of the choices then yeah I feel your pain but just wait until ep.4 okay there is going to be something happening trust me, all choices will be needed and you better have made some good ones
    I voted yes, I've just seen a lot of people raging lately and wanted to get a total poll of everyone in the forums.
  • Hell yeah it is.

I don't get what some people are crying about.

I can understand why some were upset about Carley (heck, I was, for a short while) but not enough to tell Telltale to piss off.. I mean it's not like the game was about her.... it's about freaking Zombies.

I can understand why some would be upset about bugs, bugs aren't expected in finished products, though they always seem to seep in... but those can be fixed.

I find it perplexing.
  • It's good to see a majority of people still love the game
  • Considering the numbers, the people who are complaining are a very small minority. As for those who are upset about the story, they seem to be missing the point.
  • People have died.

Am I put off by death in a zombie game? Fuck no.
  • Dummest. Question. Ever.

Ofc, it's still worth playing!!!
This discussion has been closed.