User Avatar Image

Is this game worth playing still?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Like title says.
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • voted yes here.

it's definitely not the "your choice matters/impacts the path the story takes" type of game that it claimed to be, but it's an entertaining story nonetheless.
  • Those are horrible choices.
  • With all of the uproar over certain deaths, I assumed that the results wouldn't look like they do. That's pretty awesome!

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming episodes.
  • This poll simply confirms the obvious:
    PEOPLE LIKE TO PISS AND MOAN
    So many threads screaming bloody murder but secretly we're all waiting for Ep4 :)
  • Marleysativa;671837 said:
    With all of the uproar over certain deaths, I assumed that the results wouldn't look like they do. That's pretty awesome!

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming episodes.
    It wears off after time; I admit that I had to curl up in a ball from the depression and I really despised TTG for it. However, once that wore off, I realized the world is not over. As they say; "time heals all wounds".
  • Huh? Of course I'm playing the last two episodes of season 1. I got the season pass anyways :rolleyes:. In all honesty, I want to know if Lee and Clem will survive for another season.
  • I definately want to see what happens next, after I came out of my few hour depression after the deaths in Episode 3. C'mon Clem and Lee, I know you guys can make it!
  • Of course it's still worth playing. Telltale is probably pleased at the emotional rage of what happened after episode 3 as it means they are doing their job. Didn't like the fact that they killed almost the entire original cast off in one episode. (I just think that focusing on one or two that have a large impact because of their death is much more better than a pile of bodies) but I'm sure as hell interested in what's going to happen.
  • while i have lost the fun characters, i dont expect everyone to last forever, especially in the walking dead. I expect alot more death in the next coming episodes and i have already bought 3 episodes, might as well buy 2 more and at least see how this ends :D
This discussion has been closed.