User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.3K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • anyone else still wondering if ep4/ep5 are worth the potential emotional /mental/psycological harm they will no doubt inflict on our persons ?
  • Milosuperspesh;672494 said:
    anyone else still wondering if ep4/ep5 are worth the potential emotional /mental/psycological harm they will no doubt inflict on our persons ?
    Proberly not, but do we really have a choice?
  • I'm not sure if I recall correctly, but I believe I remember seeing somewhere that a TellTale employee stated something along the lines of,

"Hopefully we'll have it by the end of the month or early october. We have to have the whole series done, content wise, by October so we can release the retail version. I know thats hard to believe."

That being said, meaning the entire series has to be completed by then, is there a chance we'll get Episode 4 in September, and Episode 5 in October? I can only imagine that XBL, PSN, PC, etc, would be able to have all the episodes before it's released in the retail version. Since that needs to be done by October, can any TellTale team member confirm if this is true?

Is it a possibility we will get Episodes 4 + 5 on that whole "monthly" schedule?
  • As long as the episodes are good and they still come out before 2013, I'm good.
  • CocaColin;672850 said:
    "Hopefully we'll have it by the end of the month or early october. We have to have the whole series done, content wise, by October so we can release the retail version. I know thats hard to believe.
    Source?
  • Keupajer;672591 said:
    Proberly not, but do we really have a choice?
    Proberly. Lol
  • I said it the day they released episode 3, and I'm sticking to my guns. Episode 4 will be a trick and treat, seeing as it will come out on 10/31/12... Halloween. Oooooohh spooky.

P.S. Being "READY" is NOT the same thing as being "OUT." advanced warning, so we all know the deal from the beginning. :-)
  • Is there any news or updates..?
  • Bcroft;673312 said:
    Is there any news or updates..?
    I doubt there will be anything to update until late September to early October.
This discussion has been closed.