User Avatar Image

Kill Kenny or Pregnant Christa (hypothetical)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
In ep 4 you find out Christa is pregnant and Omid's leg is infected. He's sick and getting weaker.

Kenny does what he does and is about to kill Omid because he thinks he's going to die and turn.

Christa is pissed and aims a gun at Kenny with the intent to kill and Kenny doesn't see her.

If you try to warn Kenny he'll look at Christa and get shot. Killing Christa is the only way to prevent his death.

You have to take out Christa or let Kenny die. What do you do?
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • EternallyBored;671737 said:
    I hate Christa but the kid might have a natural immunity, and for that reason alone I'd kill Kenny.
    Naw, just think of it as an abortion. She ain't even "showing yet" perfectly legal.
  • I'd whisper to Clem that Christa has been bit and have Clem shoot Christa just after Christa shoots Kenny, who has already killed Omid. Then Clem and I walk off into the sunset, as Chuck just sits there playing his guitar.
  • L e x;670340 said:
    Wait is this hypothetical or a spoiler
    Spoiler!!! This is how episode 4 ends :p
  • Kill Kenny?
    HELL NO, I wouldn't rather murder my best friend who I met from the first shot, who kept my back covered over a vague woman who I met, that's impossibru..

• the zombie flanders;671753 said:
    I'd whisper to Clem that Christa has been bit and have Clem shoot Christa just after Christa shoots Kenny, who has already killed Omid. Then Clem and I walk off into the sunset, as Chuck just sits there playing his guitar.
    ...after 5 mins of innocent strumming, Chuck plucks two strings off his guitar, kills you both, loots you, climbs back onto the train, shuts the boxcar and never opens it again. Ever.
    -The End.
  • Keep Kenny.

...I think my name speaks for itself.
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    I don't want kill her but my side with kenny.I tell her that leave the group
  • i doubt she will kill kenny, if you watch one of the trailers you see christa commit suicide.
  • Pregnant Christa. It would be sad killing anyone, especially someone who was pregnant, but Kenny has been with me the entire time. Despite some rough points in the friendship, like when I tried to help Lilly in the meat locker, he's still got my back. I wouldn't put my faith in a stranger, especially not one who has already been pretty abrupt around me.
  • EternallyBored;671737 said:
    I hate Christa but the kid might have a natural immunity, and for that reason alone I'd kill Kenny.
    On the other hand he might turn out like the baby from DeadAlive. One to the head and one to the stomach, just to make sure.
This discussion has been closed.