User Avatar Image

The walking dead ios episode 2 won't download

posted by yellowrazor on - last edited - Viewed by 25K users
yesterday i bought the second episode but everytime i start the download it is just going to quit after a while and throw me the message wich says that i have lost my connection.
but when i go back to my homescreen i have full wifi connection.

i even had the game quit downloading at stupid moments like
99.555%
87.404%
it is anoying and i just can't download episode 2.

this is probably a problem with my phone or the wifi connection here.
but if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it
i'm using a iphone 4s
~yellowrazor
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah omg right. It's terrible! They have got to fix this!
  • It's funny that eventhough everywhere in the internet you can find people, having this problem, Telltale still doesn't think it's necessary to reply to its customers.

I don't care about the money for Episode 2. I just think its a bad company decision to not answer your current and future customers. If Telltale doesn't (at least) acknowledge this issue than I will definetily not buy any Telltale game in the future.
  • having the same problem. keeps saying coming soon.They wont even respond and thats the sad part.
  • I just bought the multiple episode pack for iOS and I can't even get the download option to turn up! Still says coming soon. What gives???
  • [QUOTE=yellowrazor;662815]yesterday i bought the second episode but everytime i start the download it is just going to quit after a while and throw me the message wich says that i have lost my connection.
    but when i go back to my homescreen i have full wifi connection.

i even had the game quit downloading at stupid moments like
    99.555%
    87.404%
    it is anoying and i just can't download episode 2.

this is probably a problem with my phone or the wifi connection here.
    but if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it
    i'm using a iphone 4s
    ~yellowrazor[/QUOTE

Samething here. It took me all day, but I finally got it at 10PM at night!
    The episode is GOOD, so keep trying?

Does anyone know when Episode 3 will be available for IOS?
  • When is episode 3 ready for IOS?
  • Are people still having issues with this?

I have just downloaded the Free App and played the first episode to then purchase the package through the App Store with zero issues to do with my internet connection, whilst previous apps I have downloaded today have downloaded perfectly.

I am using an iPad 3

Thanks in advance!
  • Why who created the game dont offer a solution and don't answer? The education , especially for who pay, is a unknown way? ^.^
  • Still not working and no reply from Teltale for a solution!
    Honteux!!!!!
  • In reply to doomed oasis

having the same problem. keeps saying coming soon.They wont even respond and thats the sad part. link

@doomedoasis You can download it if you change store to US.

This discussion has been closed.