User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cyreen;672538 said:
    Yes.
    Happy Birthday to Yes, Happy Birthday to Yes...Happy Birthday dear Yes...
  • Xarne;670972 said:
    RIP Maybelle
    I bet that cow is dead, so it's appropriate to say R.I.P
  • Master of Aeons;672743 said:
    Happy Birthday to Yes, Happy Birthday to Yes...Happy Birthday dear Yes...
    That would be a good name. Just think of the possibilities.
  • Carley's death is the most shocking. I knew that she and Lee will make a good couple but thanks to Lily we'll never see any more Lee and Carley moments. But I thinks this how things are in the world of The Walking Dead.
  • ZombieBlaster;663605 said:
    A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
    yes, mine too..... telltale! let me mourn! let me regret! please so i can move past it and keep going! crippled by emotional pain i am no longer able to play the game without feeling like i am the walking dead on the inside.
  • nublar93;672879 said:
    Carley's death is the most shocking. I knew that she and Lee will make a good couple but thanks to Lily we'll never see any more Lee and Carley moments. But I thinks this how things are in the world of The Walking Dead.
    indeed... and i will forever wonder and regret
  • Clem's turned my stomach. D:
  • UnknownFox;673057 said:
    Clem's turned my stomach. D:
    What episode are you playing?
  • Honestly...Carley...Carley should have reserved her words. I KNEW Lilly was a mental, ticking time bomb ever since Lee had found those opiates. Carley just pushed it way too far, so I braced myself for that. I was shocked, though.

Duck....oh man. I literally cried. I support and love the whole Kenny family, and seeing a father cry over his dead wife / mother of their son...that...that got me good.

I got very teary at the end of episode 3 when Clementine drew the picture of his family. I lost it.
  • So we have a KennysBESTFRIEND and a Carley on the forums;
    whats's next LarrysHeadeache, BensGuiltyConscience? lol
This discussion has been closed.