User Avatar Image

Kenny will kill Ben, unless you kill Kenny

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
Just a theory, but some conflict has been possibly foreshadowed.

When Ben confesses to Lee he also says feels guilty and wants to tell Kenny.

Lee reminds him sternly--twice--don't say anything to Kenny because he'll kill Ben.

I could imagine Kenny killing Ben unless you kill Kenny or help Ben kill Kenny.
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Milosuperspesh;666498 said:
    if you think of the time frame and how the bandits opperate

still no mention of the car fiasco.. you could say 'you don't fucking steal from us' is a clue..

but saying kenny would kill ben over stealing meds is like saying duck killed shaun...other factors are at work other things that would of happened eventually..

what if ben had no meds to steal or was caught/missed a drop off time ? bandits come anyway..

carely/doug would still of been killed by lilly with out ben's actions as lilly said she didn't trust them..

if any kenny is going to kill anyone it's himself or lee...
    Kenny won't kill my Lee. im his bro :D
  • CrazyGamerzPC;669981 said:

Watch, its going to be totally unexpected and suddenly Kenny will kill Ben when he finds out, and there will be NO WAY to save that person.
    TTG doesnt love me that much. Ben will survive the season by leaving Lee to die as he runs off or something. We'll all die but Ben. Cause TTG is like that
  • Killing Ben is FULL-TIEM JAWB ~ Heavy
  • If Kenny Kill Ben, I will use it in my avatar!:D:D:D
    If Clem ask something ... It happened very fast, I could not do anything!
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;666479 said:
    It's not really Ben's fault... bandits could have just as well raided the motel sooner than later if he wouldn't have given them supplies.
    Well, when Bandits raided the motel, Ben was the one doing the security stuff, he probably sees the bandids and let them pass because he thinks the supplies are still where he left them. If He had warned the others, I don't think it would have been such a mess, just another attack of the bandits (By the arrows in the wall we can thell that the motel suffered other attacks, and nobody died because of those attacks)
  • rafaelbrasileiro;671312 said:
    if kenny kill ben, i will use it in my avatar!:d:d:d
    if clem ask something ... It happened very fast, i could not do anything!
    rofl!!!
  • I'd rather just kick Ben out but if Kenny has a stronger opinion on the matter then too bad for Ben. Between losing his family and the whole motel debacle I think the poor guy has the right to some closure.
  • I like the trend this poll is taking
  • Why no option to join up with Kenny and beat Ben to death?
  • Red Panda;666377 said:
    Just a theory, but some conflict has been possibly foreshadowed.

When Ben confesses to Lee he also says feels guilty and wants to tell Kenny.

Lee reminds him sternly--twice--don't say anything to Kenny because he'll kill Ben.

I could imagine Kenny killing Ben unless you kill Kenny or help Ben kill Kenny.
    I'll just keep walking on by, nothing to see here and go my own way.
This discussion has been closed.