User Avatar Image

Shooting the Girl in the street

posted by Love88 on - last edited - Viewed by 12.3K users
Okay so when Lee and Kenny are out hunting for supplies and the girl comes out screaming, and you have the choice to either shoot or not shoot, what did you decide and how does it effect the story?

I chose to leave her as a distraction, I thought the zombies might come after me.
143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cyreen;674293 said:
    You mean in the grand scheme of things, you don't get to keep them? Saves getting bitched out by Lilly.

If you meant in general, why look for supplies if you didn't need them, than because they might need them eventually and what else did they have to do with their time.
    i meant in the grand scheme, and in that case it doesnt matter because lilly is gone in a few minutes anyway
  • thestalkinghead;674298 said:
    i meant in the grand scheme, and in that case it doesnt matter because lilly is gone in a few minutes anyway
    Run a save that way and let me know how it goes.
  • Cyreen;674304 said:
    Run a save that way and let me know how it goes.
    well i may do that, but what i am saying is that if you play the game in the style of not knowing the future, the risk of shooting the girl on the street is in front of you, but the risk with irene is only theoretical and not that likely
  • With no prior knowledge, the risk of drawing walkers was the same in both scenarios.
  • Cyreen;674309 said:
    With no prior knowledge, the risk of drawing walkers was the same in both scenarios.
    no, there are walkers in front of you in one case, and in the other they are just a theoretical possibility
  • I left her with them to gain some time, anyway if she wasn't bitten i wouldn't save her neither. Think about it you're in a world full of zombies with few to none supplies, would you risk your life for a girl and share your few supplies with her knowing that surely she won't be useful to gather new supplies or would you take advantage of her situation for the sake of your group ?. I'd surely do the last thing, it's about survival not about playing the good samaritan, think about it as if it were an inversion you look for revenue not for loss.
  • thestalkinghead;674310 said:
    no, there are walkers in front of you in one case, and in the other they are just a theoretical possibility
    That's silly. They're walkers. They are everywhere. They came out of the woods when Glenn was talking to the girl, chances are there were more and depending on how you play, there are.
  • Cyreen;674313 said:
    That's silly. They're walkers. They are everywhere. They came out of the woods when Glenn was talking to the girl, chances are there were more and depending on how you play, there are.
    but the chances or risk just isnt the same
  • DreadMagus;674285 said:
    There is no right or wrong in that situation - only "what can you live with"
    ^THIS.

You play your game and I'll play mine. The words chance and risk are pretty much interchangeable in this context.
  • Cyreen;674316 said:
    ^THIS.

You play your game and I'll play mine. The words chance and risk are pretty much interchangeable in this context.
    agreed :p
Add Comment