User Avatar Image

What did you think of savannah?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 681 users
like lee said 'it could be bad, or completely under control'.
but in the the trailer he says that its more dangerous then he thought so what do you think? :)
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The town actually looked pretty peaceful when we were coming up on it in the train. Looked like it might have even survived the walkers, but I'm pretty sure it didn't.
  • Rock114;674393 said:
    The town actually looked pretty peaceful when we were coming up on it in the train. Looked like it might have even survived the walkers, but I'm pretty sure it didn't.
    I was thinking that 'the herd' would follow the train to savannah
  • Lee said that to Clementine, an eight year old... we can't really tell what it will be like by that statement.
  • Yeah, it doesn't matter if there's zombies there or not. You're supplying the walkers.
  • PandaRave;674396 said:
    I think so too, it's just that when we first arrived the town looked pretty...well, pretty I guess. At first it looked like the apocalypse just passed the town over. I'm fairly certain that the herd will get there eventually, maybe that will be the cliffhanger for Episode 4.
  • Things have a tendency to look better from further away (Chuck's booze helps too).
  • PandaRave;674396 said:
    Like I said in another post, Lee should throw the train in reverse when they get there, jump off, and let the train lead the herd away from Savannah.
  • well i don't think there will be any walkers there, i think you might have to deal with the living first :D
  • Well, since radio-dude warned Lee to get off the streets in the preview, the city either has walkers, or issues among the living.
  • I think the herd will follow them there. Maybe the radio guy saw them coming and that's why he told them to get off the streets?
This discussion has been closed.