User Avatar Image

Could Clem choose Lee over her parents?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
What do you guys think? If we meet Clems mum and she demands
Lee leave, maybe because she knows hes a murderer, would Clem go with her? Would she at least put up a fight about it?
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm betting she would totally ditch Lee for her mom for obvious reasons. Maybe she would ask if Lee could go with them or something, but I'm certain that if her mother said no, she would go with her anyway.
  • Based on her lying, I think she'd ditch Lee in an instant.
  • I don't think Lee would let her make such choice. If her parents are indeed alive, they would talk with Lee in private and Lee would then explain to Clem how she must remain with her parents and he must go on and find his wife (or something else).
    I don't see him going with her parents if her dad is alive :D
  • DreadMagus;674965 said:
    Based on her lying, I think she'd ditch Lee in an instant.
    Ouch. :P

What if she had good reasons for lieing? What if the guy said she would die if she told anyone about the walkie-talkie? Do you think she would still ditch Lee?
  • Her MOM vs "some guy"?

Yeah, in a heartbeat.
  • She'd put up a fight about it, yeah. But no, she won't abandon her parents to go with Lee.
  • Perhaps, if we're presented with that choice, it will depend on how we treat Clementine through the game. If we're nice and do the moral things, she'll stay with us. If we're mean and kill lots of people, she'll be scared of us and want to go with her parents.
  • DreadMagus;674977 said:
    Her MOM vs "some guy"?

Yeah, in a heartbeat.
    Maybe she was an abusive mum? Maybe she didn't treat Clem like a queen like my Lee did. :)
  • Based on the messages on the phone?

I get the feeling her mom is a normal mom who loves her child very very much.
  • Wrighty;674986 said:
    Maybe she was an abusive mum? Maybe she didn't treat Clem like a queen like my Lee did. :)
    It has not struck that way. Just based on everything we experienced in their house and what Clem has explained, they had quite a loving relationship.

It would be hard, but I would have no second thoughts to letting Clem go with her parents if they are alive. The Lee I'm playing as would want her to be with her family, that's why I've tried to stay optimistic that they are alive.
This discussion has been closed.