User Avatar Image

Carly, Katjaa and Duck (FU TT)

posted by jojimbo on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users
what a complete pile of junk this game has become, NONE of your decisions matter s***, I wish I had never spent money or time on this crappy game and the developers don't deserve to be called that,it's just a crock of s***.

I can only think its just laziness, the third episode, apart from the "shock" value (if you can call it that) was the worst one so far. absolute utter s***.

I wont be playing the rest, I hope the devs read this, you bunch of f***** w*****, jojimbo out _I_

the game has now become a pile of stinking dogs*** ,enjoy
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Testing, testing... shit, fuck... Yep, works when I type it.
  • heh, maybe he's being considerate.
  • Kinda hard to take you seriously when you self-censor your shit like that, man. Maybe you'd be more comfortable writing "shoot" and "darn".
    In other news, episode 3 was the best so far and it is still a great game.
  • Cyreen;675468 said:
    Testing, testing... shit, fuck... Yep, works when I type it.
    awesome man :)

    I've calmed down a bit now, hehehe,
    still ruined it for me though, oh well.
  • Matrox Yang;675513 said:
    Kinda hard to take you seriously when you self-censor your shit like that, man. Maybe you'd be more comfortable writing "shoot" and "darn".
    In other news, episode 3 was the best so far and it is still a great game.
    would "dang it" suffice? :P

    not carly, noooo!!!!

    AT LEAST GIVE US THE OPtION TO KILL BEN when he owns up to stealing the ...shit...hehe
  • Tried several times to find a way to save Carley. :(

    When that failed, I tried several times to find a way to push Ben off the train. Still no good. :(

    This game is going to end in tears I just know it because Ben is going to outlast all of us. :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    jojimbo;675457 said:

    I wont be playing the rest, I hope the devs read this, you bunch of f***** w*****, jojimbo out _I_
    Last time I checked, this was not the appropriate way to communicate to ANYONE on this forum.
  • ...Wow, You rage a lot. You should chill, It's a game.
    In the walking dead, People DIE.

    Chill.
  • You can't play TWD to win... Play for the story. If you don't like the story, don't play.

    Trying to save Carly is like yelling at Obi Wan to "Watch Out!!" Darth Vader is gonna strike him down every time, regardless of what you do.
  • dankirk;675729 said:
    You can't play TWD to win... Play for the story. If you don't like the story, don't play.

    Trying to save Carly is like yelling at Obi Wan to "Watch Out!!" Darth Vader is gonna strike him down every time, regardless of what you do.
    Actually I was more like: "Dude, why did you let him hit you?" :p
This discussion has been closed.