User Avatar Image

It all was Kenny fault

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Please don't read if you didn't finish Episode 3 yet

after Kenny kiled Larry, Lilly become a crazy girl and start to scare of everthing!

So she decide to stay in motel becuse she was scared to faced destiny

When Kenny decided to Leave motel Lilly tried to rejected! and why ? because she was hated of Kenny

So after that bandits attacked to motel and Duck get bitten
So then Duck and kattja died!

and one more thing is that Lilly shot Carly in cold blood because Kenny blow up
her father brain in front of her eyes

Larry had a heart attack and he couldn't do anything after that, so why Kenny killed him ?

So You see ? Everything was Kenny fault
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If Kenny didn't smash Larry, everyone in that room could have died. It's possible he WAS dead, and was about to reanimate. I believe it was a chance we couldn't take, and while I'm sorry Lilly had to see it, it was the only way to ensure that the rest of the group had a chance at getting off that farm alive.
  • Rock114;675700 said:
    If Kenny didn't smash Larry, everyone in that room could have died. It's possible he WAS dead, and was about to reanimate. I believe it was a chance we couldn't take, and while I'm sorry Lilly had to see it, it was the only way to ensure that the rest of the group had a chance at getting off that farm alive.
    This guy gets it. :)
  • He had a heart attack, without medical attention he was deader than fried chicken.

And he'd have made a very very big zombie.....
  • Rock114;675700 said:
    If Kenny didn't smash Larry, everyone in that room could have died. It's possible he WAS dead, and was about to reanimate. I believe it was a chance we couldn't take, and while I'm sorry Lilly had to see it, it was the only way to ensure that the rest of the group had a chance at getting off that farm alive.
    this ^^ again
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Rock114;675700 said:
    What are you talking about ? when I helped Larry he opened his eyes!!

So he was still alive :(
  • N7.;675734 said:
    What are you talking about ? when I helped Larry he opened his eyes!!

So he was still alive :(
    or undead
  • thestalkinghead;675738 said:
    or undead
    No kidding.

Besides, alive or not, he was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
  • DreadMagus;675741 said:
    No kidding.

Besides, alive or not, he was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
    yeah, lilly should have shot him as he was a danger to the group :cool:
  • thestalkinghead;675738 said:
    or undead
    just to add: a very large undead
  • thestalkinghead;675742 said:
    yeah, lilly should have shot him as he was a danger to the group :cool:
    LOL!!!

Nailed it! :D
This discussion has been closed.