User Avatar Image

Carly/Doug [Episode 3]

posted by Dwarvster on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
I feel that the game is very misleading as basically what you say and do will change the outcome of every event/scene that comes about. There must have been a way to save her. Some how to persuade Ben. There must be something or the whole point of what you choose will effect the outcome is a complete bs stunt for buyers.

Put out a DLC or update the game so it is possible to save this character. It would end a lot of arguing and disappointment among these gamers. Thank you.

Doing that would basically tell us gamers/ Walking Dead fans that you as a company actually care about the product and it's consumers. Respect and gratitude will come from this!

Just please let that crucial moment be altered so we can choose the fate of her/him.

Now that that's out there. What do you guys think about the matter?
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • but Lilly not a woman too?????: Confuso:
  • N7.;675736 said:
    So why cooler than Lilly ? why not cooler than Kenny ? are you just looking for a woman ? :D
    I was just making a joke. :)

And no, not looking for a video game "girlfriend" - I'm a bit too grounded in reality for that. :p

But... since you DID ask....

I feel Carley is better than Lilly because she seemed more trustworthy and made a good team-player.

Where Lilly was too busy trying to be a leader instead of being a leader.

I felt Carley had my back from the get-go, where with Lilly I felt I had "buy" her.....

As for Kenny..... Kenny was my boy... until he turned on me episode 2......
  • Short form: Because she's cooler than Lilly.
  • Oh come on, let the lads have their fantasy game 2D love interest. Yes, it would be nicer if it were clearer that it is JUST a fantasy, but let the dog ave is bone. A gnawed on, grizzled set of rotting bones, but a bone all the same.
  • Did you ever see the Flintstones? Do you think Wilma's sexy?
  • Wilma wasn't packing a 9mm and a "take no shit" attitude though.....
  • Ah, our daily "perfect example of gamer entitlement" thread. Thank you.
  • Cyreen;675886 said:
    Did you ever see the Flintstones? Do you think Wilma's sexy?
    WWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

:p apologies I couldn't resist the nostalgia wave that just overtook me....
  • Cyreen;675886 said:
    Did you ever see the Flintstones? Do you think Wilma's sexy?
    FarmerJoe;675898 said:
    WWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

:p apologies I couldn't resist the nostalgia wave that just overtook me....
    we all know wilma will NEVER leave fred, i'd date betty but i'd be thinking of wilma.

(if you get the reference gimme a hell yeah)
  • Milosuperspesh;675921 said:
    we all know wilma will NEVER leave fred, i'd date betty but i'd be thinking of wilma.

(if you get the reference gimme a hell yeah)
    smeg head
This discussion has been closed.