User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users
Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.
376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • to me hes like christa and omid, i dont care if he lives or dies, chuck is ok and has smarts on surviving, clementine has our back, kenny is now just depressive after his wife and kid get killed and gonna die foolishly.
  • DreadMagus;675486 said:
    Wow, I'm utterly amazed at how many ways and times you can split that hair. :D
    Exactly the point I was trying to make - trying to pin the deaths of Katjaa, Duck, and Carley/Doug on Ben is just splitting hairs.

Let's just leave bad decisions where they should lie - in the past. He didn't want to hurt anyone.
  • The road to hell is paved with good intentions, after all.

And I don't see how Ben's decision is splitting hairs.

And around and around we go......

Edit: Ok, maybe I'm getting the terms wrong... but it seems he's guilty of Manslaughter instead of Murder then.
  • Manslauter makes him sound like some demented butcher who cuts up people and stores them in their...wait a second. That sounds familiar.
  • DreadMagus;675985 said:
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions, after all.

And I don't see how Ben's decision is splitting hairs.

And around and around we go......

Edit: Ok, maybe I'm getting the terms wrong... but it seems he's guilty of Manslaughter instead of Murder then.
    that's crazy all Ben is guilty of is not wanting to die and having nobody to turn to for help
  • And stealing medicine... people keep forgetting that.

...and possibly letting the bandits in.
  • DreadMagus;675992 said:
    And stealing medicine... people keep forgetting that.

...and possibly letting the bandits in.
    that was included in the "not wanting to die and having nobody to turn to for help" part :p
  • thestalkinghead;675991 said:
    that's crazy all Ben is guilty of is not wanting to die and having nobody to turn to for help
    if anything ben is guilty of being a complete witless wonder...

people like him get people killed, oh wait..
  • Can't really blame Ben for being scared and not wanting to die. Sure he handled the situation wrong, REALLY wrong, and three good people got killed because of it. He'll learn from this, as small a consolation as that may be.
This discussion has been closed.