User Avatar Image

[Spoilers]Will Lee and Kenny find love again?

posted by nublar93 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
The duo is going through a lot lately. Lee lost both his wife and Carley and Kenny lost both Katjaa and Duck. Do you think the two of them will ever find love again?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • More people should hook up (without much romance) in TWD. You're going to die anyway; might as well reduce stress with some fun life-affirming action before you go. Maybe people wouldn't be so crazy and quick to murder each other.

I agree that with only 2 episodes to go, there's not enough time for Lee and Kenny to recover.
  • I can see a potential Christa/Lee hook up if Omid dies...
  • IndigoHawk;676101 said:
    Maybe people wouldn't be so crazy and quick to murder each other.
    So what you're saying is that Lilly just needed to get laid?

(Yeah okay, that was bad!) :p
  • Lee X Kenny, that is all.
  • Christa and Lee? I thought we were OUT of prison.
  • If Lee is going to get any love it won't be until Season 2, well, unless Lee and Kenny....
  • Nope. Gory deaths for all!
  • I wish Lee could, but i don't think there is much time for that now. Maybe we will get more of these romance choices in Season 2? :) I hope so anyway.
  • I think TT showed us what they think of romances. They were like

"Hey Lee, I think Carely likes you. Maybe you two could hook up and find a little slice of happi-BANG. Oh what a shame :D"

They've already been down the romance route, don't think they'll try it again.
  • Wrighty;680172 said:
    I think TT showed us what they think of romances. They were like

"Hey Lee, I think Carely likes you. Maybe you two could hook up and find a little slice of happi-BANG. Oh what a shame :D"

They've already been down the romance route, don't think they'll try it again.
    Well Mass Effect did it pretty well and the two games (TWD and ME) are pretty similar in RPG style of dialogue and choices. There can always be a well made romance in game if they find the right route for it.
This discussion has been closed.