User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead EP3 Cursor bug

posted by ditinious on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users
Hi, I am having a bug and is now desperate for help. As you can see in the picture attached, my cursor has failed to move any further than it is shown on the picture. Hence, I was unable to open the door to the right in order to stop the train ( This is the part where Duck has coughed blood ) because I simply cannot move the cursor to where the door is.

Please help!
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey guys, I finally get a reply form telltale. But unfortunately, they just ask me to clarify the problem... I suppose we need to wait a bit longer.
  • ditinious;676160 said:
    Hey guys, I finally get a reply form telltale. But unfortunately, they just ask me to clarify the problem... I suppose we need to wait a bit longer.
    interesting. where did you email your problem to? or where is the support site?
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    The Support E-Mail address is [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email] and can be found on the product support page.
  • DjNDB;676328 said:
    The Support E-Mail address is [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email] and can be found on the product support page.
    Thank you. I will describe my problem there and post further info if I shoud get any news on this matter.
  • I got another letter. I think we might need to wait for quite awhile :(

Hi XXXXXX,

I apologize for the cursor problem you are experiencing. We are currently investigating a potential solution.

Thank you,
    Matt
  • Hello everyone! Guys, the only fix for this that i've found is to roolback your episode save to the last one. Mine was at the moment when you need to choose what to do with Lilly.

I've loaded this save, played till this sticky moment, and here you go.

You can reach the last switch and startup the train! :D

Hope i've helped somebody.

Cheers.
  • Well finally what fixed it for me was to simply rewind to the RV seen i pre picked up the pencil before the evil one stole the RV and than i did the train stuff after and it seemed to work.
  • Hello everyone

My game has been brought to a complete standstill in episode 4, FORTUNATELY I found a temporary fix. I ran the game in windowed mode and my mouse worked flawlessly. I don't know if this will work for everyone else, but it's worth a try until a patch is released.

For the record, I'm running the steam version on OSX. Hope this helps!
  • Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this but i had the same issue. My mouse couldn't get to the edges of the Screen with my (1440x900) Resolution.
    So i tried every single one of the resolution in the settings menu, and eventually 1366x768 Worked.

I hope this helps. :)
This discussion has been closed.