User Avatar Image

Could Clem choose Lee over her parents?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
What do you guys think? If we meet Clems mum and she demands
Lee leave, maybe because she knows hes a murderer, would Clem go with her? Would she at least put up a fight about it?
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CQ76;675230 said:
    Murderer or not, he kept Clem alive, so I don't think her mom would just ditch him. Clem would absolutely go with her mom over Lee though.
    I agree. She might turn out as nice as Carley and the rest of the team - they were pretty ok with Lee being a convicted killer.
  • DreadMagus;674977 said:
    Her MOM vs "some guy"?

Yeah, in a heartbeat.
    Lee is not "some guy" anymore.
  • CQ76;675230 said:
    Murderer or not, he kept Clem alive, so I don't think her mom would just ditch him. Clem would absolutely go with her mom over Lee though.
    I think lee would join up with clem's mom. You don't spend several weeks and not want to stick around. The past shouldn't matter, it's about survival now.
  • Sampz;676416 said:
    Lee is not "some guy" anymore.
    True, but he'll never be her mom.
  • NessaT;675282 said:
    I agree. She might turn out as nice as Carley and the rest of the team - they were pretty ok with Lee being a convicted killer.
    At the same time, Carley and the rest of the group had known Lee for a little over three months by that point. They had his previous actions with them to take into account, like getting Larry his pills or saving everyone from the St. Johns. If in the first 30 seconds he says "btw, I murdered some guy before all this" Clem's mom would probably be scared. Even if Clem puts in a good word for us, we're still a stranger (who also just admitted to murder) she just met.
  • I think that if Clem's mom is still alive, then Lee and Clem will be going their separate ways in the end, if they both survive. If there's one thing the radio-guy crisis tells me, it's that Clem still sees Lee as "just some guy". Poor Lee.
  • If by some chance I do find Clems mum alive, I'm killing her. Clem is my daughter, you can't have her!
  • Ninnuendo;676521 said:
    If by some chance I do find Clems mum alive, I'm killing her. Clem is my daughter, you can't have her!
    Remind me to never be caught in the middle of a ZA with you.
  • Of course you give the kid back to her parents. What a silly question.
  • Clem would want to stay with you so long as you don't find her parents but if you find them healthy and well? say your goodbyes if they don't want you around, because Clementine isn't going to choose you over them.
This discussion has been closed.