User Avatar Image

Could Clem choose Lee over her parents?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
What do you guys think? If we meet Clems mum and she demands
Lee leave, maybe because she knows hes a murderer, would Clem go with her? Would she at least put up a fight about it?
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Thanks for looking after me babsitter 2.0, Mommy's back so bye".

How much would Clem's mother owe Lee at $5 per hour plus hazzard pay?
  • I don't even think Lee would mind to hand Clementine to her parents. She might be cute and clever, but she's also very young and quite a burden for Lee.
  • I think Clem will still play the guilt trip card on Lee if he tries to leave after finding her parent/s "where are you going, where a team", so he would want to stick around, also where else does he have to go he knows the fate of his family.

In a world of uncertainty Lee and Clem have become a constant in each others lifes and so niether would want that to change.
  • Phantom Command;676910 said:
    "Thanks for looking after me babsitter 2.0, Mommy's back so bye".

How much would Clem's mother owe Lee at $5 per hour plus hazzard pay?
    "I figured we were even after you ordered that pizza on my credit."
    "What?! Lady, do you have any idea...!"
  • what a strange question...pick some stranger you've known for 4 months or the woman who gave birth to you and raised you for the past 8 yrs, aka Mom...tough call indeed.
  • DreadMagus;675051 said:
    Are you kidding?

You kept her kid ALIVE and brought said kid to HER?

She'd probably ask you to come along because she'd know you'd help keep Clem safe.
    and plus her Husband is dead and it's been a long...loooong time now.
  • good lord, seriously, TTG needs to make some kind of sex DLC to appease the lot of you
    It would probably skyrocket in sales and propel the company from Indie to AAA titlemakers.
    'Im cold, hungry, and with a bunch of strangers. The undead are piling up around us and yet...I cant stop thinking of sex'
  • Aw come on, I know she adores Lee but their her parents! So yes I think she would.
  • 1) We know nothing about her parents. We know a lot about Lee. Of course we would probably choose Lee, but it not a very fair or accurate answer.
    2) She would probably pick her mother, for very, very obvious reasons.
  • Xarne;677104 said:
    good lord, seriously, TTG needs to make some kind of sex DLC to appease the lot of you
    It would probably skyrocket in sales and propel the company from Indie to AAA titlemakers.
    'Im cold, hungry, and with a bunch of strangers. The undead are piling up around us and yet...I cant stop thinking of sex'
    There are no more (adult) women left. Unless you want this to go loli, looks like it's going homoerotic. :P
This discussion has been closed.