User Avatar Image

"Let's Play The Walking Dead" by Community Members (merged threads)

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 10.5K users
183 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hello everybody! :)

    If anyone is in need of a NO commentary playthroughs of any of the episode i got a playlist of them all on my youtube channel ;) Thank you Warning__3's youtube channel :)
  • Warning__3;675085 said:
    Hello everybody! :)

    If anyone is in need of a NO commentary playthroughs of any of the episode i got a playlist of them all on my youtube channel ;) Thank you Warning__3's youtube channel :)
    How come ur Max Payne only has 4 vids? is the game that short?
  • Vold;675088 said:
    How come ur Max Payne only has 4 vids? is the game that short?
    I vent on a vacation and just haven't bother starting with it yet but i will after i've uploaded all the Saints Row: the third missions :)
  • Tatsuhiko;676644 said:
    saw ur episode 1 playthrough and ur commentary is good but culd u turn up the volume of the Tv just alittle. i like to hear the game but dont mind good commentary.
  • GamingDragon316;676748 said:
    saw ur episode 1 playthrough and ur commentary is good but culd u turn up the volume of the Tv just alittle. i like to hear the game but dont mind good commentary.
    I use a headset when recording the game and when listening to the in-game audio when playing/editing so I try my best to make sure the volume balance is the best between the two.
  • Tatsuhiko;676755 said:
    I use a headset when recording the game and when listening to the in-game audio when playing/editing so I try my best to make sure the volume balance is the best between the two.
    awww ok. do u use a game capture? i use Avermedia Game Capture but it doesnt allow me to use USB headset to record live commentary. i tried and it didnt work so the only way i could use the game capture is by using a laptop or PC next to me and do what you do but takes to much time for me because i suck at editing with the audio im only good at video editing not sound edit. but anyways good playthroughs so far and cant wait for Episode 4 for both my and your playthroughs
  • GamingDragon316;676771 said:
    awww ok. do u use a game capture? i use Avermedia Game Capture but it doesnt allow me to use USB headset to record live commentary. i tried and it didnt work so the only way i could use the game capture is by using a laptop or PC next to me and do what you do but takes to much time for me because i suck at editing with the audio im only good at video editing not sound edit. but anyways good playthroughs so far and cant wait for Episode 4 for both my and your playthroughs
    I use Fraps.

    Also, I couldn't find your playthroughs. Said the playlists didn't exist.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awa0SruKB-U

    Part 6 of my walkthrough of the first game
  • Tatsuhiko;676826 said:
    I use Fraps.

    Also, I couldn't find your playthroughs. Said the playlists didn't exist.
    i'll fix it forgot to edit it since i changed up the order of my playlists
This discussion has been closed.