User Avatar Image

Did Anyonelse Get The Animal Crackers?

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I think about maybe 5% of the people playing the game, even knew you could find animal crackers in Ep. 3. It is actually part of the trailer, you sort of have to go out of your way when you are investigating the train with Ben. You have to go all the way up tp the front of the train and then find a car with a walker in it and then find a way to kill it. Then you give the animal crackers to Katjaa, it doesn't affect the story in any way though.

:D
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sir Fruitcakes;676280 said:
    I like how telltale puts these puzzles in, I just wish they'd add more to the game--but episode 4 HAS to because they have to make the climax as big as possible, probably going to have massive diverging.
    sigh
  • Sir Fruitcakes;676280 said:
    I like how telltale puts these puzzles in, I just wish they'd add more to the game--but episode 4 HAS to because they have to make the climax as big as possible, probably going to have massive diverging.
    Maybe in episode 5. Earlier than that seems impossible to follow up with continuity.
  • Viner16;675203 said:
    I randomly came across it during my first playthrough, so I nearly missed it :D XD
    Same here, the first time I gave them to Duck, but kept them in the second save file. Episode 4 features Lee with an animal cracker addiction followed by withdrawl symtoms, at least in my mind;)
  • I got em but it was only a final meal for Duck, so to speak
  • sfs99;675074 said:
    I think about maybe 5% of the people playing the game, even knew you could find animal crackers in Ep. 3. It is actually part of the trailer, you sort of have to go out of your way when you are investigating the train with Ben. You have to go all the way up tp the front of the train and then find a car with a walker in it and then find a way to kill it. Then you give the animal crackers to Katjaa, it doesn't affect the story in any way though.

:D
    No. I missed that. Bummer. How did the animal crackers taste?
  • Kiel555;677413 said:
    No. I missed that. Bummer. How did the animal crackers taste?
    Kinda sweet, with a distinct hint of decomposed zombie.
  • Are You Sewious;675102 said:
    Could of atleast scavenged Katjaa's body for it when she died...for Clementine's sake ;)
    Gross.
  • What about the food situation now? They've left all their food at the motel...

Aren't they gonna starve pretty soon again?

Unless they find food in Savanahh...
  • GuruGuru214;677438 said:
    Gross.
    Finance has nothing to do with it!
  • tell tale would disagree master ;)

on my first run of ep 3 i didn't know about the trains side entrance at first so went round the front of it and saw/heard the walker, so checked it out lol
This discussion has been closed.