User Avatar Image

Did you leave that crazy Bitch in the road?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Sorry lilly fans for calling Lilly a bitch, but you have to admit it's very true!
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, that trailer had so many things that did not happen at all...
  • YamiRaziel;676650 said:
    Yeah, that trailer had so many things that did not happen at all...
    I meant the one they released a few days before, where we see Lee pinning Lilly against the RV after shooting Carley (which wasn't in the trailer). I assumed that she'd wave the gun around before our protagonist incapacitated her without anyone being hurt. What a fool I was.
  • at some point in the discussion, you could choose Lee to say "I did it"! Did anybody else notice that? That might have saved Carly.
  • downtown_annie;676926 said:
    at some point in the discussion, you could choose Lee to say "I did it"! Did anybody else notice that? That might have saved Carly.
    No it doesn't, I chose that, Lilly flat out doesn't believe you.

As to the topic at hand, I left her at the side of the road. She's lucky she's in the comics too since it stopped telltale from giving me the option of blowing her brains across the side of the RV.
  • Oh man, that sucks. So i guess you really can't change how the story developes. Your choices will only change how people see you. Characters that have to die, will die!
  • downtown_annie;676926 said:
    at some point in the discussion, you could choose Lee to say "I did it"! Did anybody else notice that? That might have saved Carly.
    I was actually AFRAID to say it. Lilly was gonna snap, no question.
  • I said "I did it" Lilly says "You can be a real piece of crap, but I know you didn't do it."
  • I didn't know that at the time. I was too smart to make myself look like a suspect.
  • haha poll options:
    1) Yes
    2) This is the closest I can get to 'No'
    3) HELL Yes
    This isnt biased at all
  • Left her, who knows if she was gonna snap again?
This discussion has been closed.