User Avatar Image

Tractor!!!

posted by hombre de muerte on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
playing on ios, how in the hell do you make lee walk enough to stay behind the tractor? i've been stuck here for a week now and it's getting really really really old. is it a glitch for app players or am i just missing something. thanks in advance for the help!
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • and look, i know (many) others are having issue with this but i haven't seen a solution so far
  • What do you mean? Did you get it to move? or is the walker grabbing you? Where are you getting stuck at?
  • Yeah, there is only one scene with a tractor as far as I can remember and you don't even need to be behind it, what are you trying to do?
  • it's in chapter two on the dairy farm. while repairing the fence you get stuck on the other side and the bandits start blasting arrows at you. you have to hide behind the tractor. once i pull the block from the front and then pull the lever to raise the blades, the tractor starts moving and you have to run along side it to avoid the arrows. my problem is that i can't get lee to move with the tractor and he always ends up getting getting speared in the neck with an arrow. for over a week now i haven't been able to get past it. i don't know if it's a glitch for ios iphone users or what.
  • I'm not sure about the ios, but on the computer at least you can walk a little in front of it and you should be fine
  • I GOT PASSED IT (!) don't rapidly scoot your thumb on the screen. just keep your thumb on the screen and lee will move pretty steady. thanks all for the replies.
  • It's impossible to get him walking on the iPhone .....
    Got damn it if the touch interface is that crappy just give us users a choice of having a "move" button.....

Tried it a hundred times now and its not the iPhone having a problem here....
  • hombre de muerte;674978 said:
    I GOT PASSED IT (!) don't rapidly scoot your thumb on the screen. just keep your thumb on the screen and lee will move pretty steady. thanks all for the replies.
    Glad you figured it out! I was having a similar problem on my Mac in scenes where I had to back away from a zombie. I was trying to tap the movement key (like the quicktime events trained me to) but couldn't ever do it fast enough. I found out, just like you did, that the solution is to hold the movement key, not tap it.
  • Ok, looks like it doesnt work in my ipad3. The guy refuses stay behind the tractor. Can you please explain where exactly am I supposed to put my thumb? Cuz I think at this point my skin is kindda melted with the screen ;(
Add Comment